Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
You need to keep part 1 and part 2 in same place. Then you unzip file 1 and it unzips 2 also automatically. No wonder you had problems when you tried to unzip them separately.

I'd suggest using compressed version anyway. There's no visible sign of images being poorer quality and it's on one file.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I'll try tomorrow..moving the ,zip files to D: and unpack here with 7-zip.

but how the hell do I delete a folder that shows in file explorer, but when I select, r click, delete...the comp says no such file exists on this computer????

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Man the update is totally great and i haven't played since Sabrina is awakened so more story for me and its is totally awesome
Looking forward to see what happens next
And Maie is totally Freakin Adorable :love: and cute
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the Best Dev

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Man the update is totally great and i haven't played since Sabrina is awakened so more story for me and its is totally awesome
Looking forward to see what happens next
And Maie is totally Freakin Adorable :love: and cute
All the Best Dev
It's a hammer. Maie_with_hammer.jpg

And the imp has binoculars, why? Because he felt like it >.>

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Sorcerer [v 0.24] -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress 12.07.2021

Monday and more progress. I have one scenes left to do, it is a bit large so it takes still some time but getting there, will be past 300 renders once again. Doing the first round of testing and spelling checks tomorrow
Anyway, writing, day 31, I'm not sure is there more to say that it has started, had some issues me being unhappy how couple things in day 30 played out so it's kind of relief to be working something more simpler in terms.

And then there is this... And yes, I'm aware that one of the feet are in the air, that's actually intentional in this case. Hopefully it makes bit more sense when the sequence is fully shown, if not eh, it's fast to render but that will be seen while doing testing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress 09.07.2021

And then it is time for progress post.
The day is coded in, well it was coded already week ago so it's just the renders as always. And speaking of renders I'm over halfway done with them, so on schedule with them. Although I'm not entirely sure how I'll do two of the scenes as they are similar to each other, just different actors in them.
Writing day 30 is missing one or two pages to wrap it up sensible in sensible way, so starting day 31 soonish, just bit break from writing.

Encounters in alleyways, yeah, lots of alleys around in this update. Or in generally, but certain things need to be done somewhere more secluded.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
they should have it in zip file not rar file
rar format is a way better compression archive format than zip , better for upload and download of media files (image and videos) so no they shouldn't change the archive format from rar to zip. In fact it could be argued that more games should be distributed as rar archive over zip file.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
rar format is a way better compression archive format than zip , better for upload and download of media files (image and videos) so no they shouldn't change the archive format from rar to zip. In fact it could be argued that more games should be distributed as rar archive over zip file.
90% of games packed with rar, i cant play on my mac, but with zip there is no problems...

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes