Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I dont have that option, nor the Extras one.
As said, you have old screens.rpy somewhere that is overriding the new one with those controls. The extras you only see if you have the extras installed. So delete the "screens.rpy/rpyc" and you should see those options.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
As said, you have old screens.rpy somewhere that is overriding the new one with those controls. The extras you only see if you have the extras installed. So delete the "screens.rpy/rpyc" and you should see those options.
As i said after i edited, i dont have any of those files, i do a clean install.

I do have the mod

EDIT: I posted on Shaddy's mod thread because its probably his mod that is removing the option

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The mod shouldn't affect it as we have integrated most of what it has to the VN as far as screens.rpy goes. Unless there is a screen.rpy file in the mod folder still. Which can happen if there hasn't been a clean install of it in a while.

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
Nice update but as the story continues the size of the file is going to get unwieldy would humbly suggest that update files that can be added to the already downloaded game. that way you can keep the quality without having a 6gb file to download to get the next day of the story. the writing and graphics are outstanding.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Nice update but as the story continues the size of the file is going to get unwieldy would humbly suggest that update files that can be added to the already downloaded game. that way you can keep the quality without having a 6gb file to download to get the next day of the story. the writing and graphics are outstanding.
There is one, it just wasn't leaked. In fact, there has been one since 0.10.0, that's when I started to offer that option to my patrons and it goes out with the public version.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The mod shouldn't affect it as we have integrated most of what it has to the VN as far as screens.rpy goes. Unless there is a screen.rpy file in the mod folder still. Which can happen if there hasn't been a clean install of it in a while.
There isnt a screens.rpy but there is a ShaddyScreens.rpy/rpyc in the shaddyMod folder .

Again, its a clean install, so its either the game or the mod, i dont have anything extra

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Talothral
I could be wrong but if the missed reset variable thing is fixed in this release there is a case where you still get the prompt. If you haven't had sex with Li you still get the prompt as you can still set GORGY. You might want to make setting it true behind a if LiSex >= 1

Sorry if I'm just misunderstanding I just got confused as the question asked never occurred for me I didn't decline anything, on this occasion at least.

Also the script.rpy has KaiHospitalized but day25 has KaiHospital and if you go Delmar path it says he was hospitalised but doesn't set the variable

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
I could be wrong but if the missed reset variable thing is fixed in this release there is a case where you still get the prompt. If you haven't had sex with Li you still get the prompt as you can still set GORGY. You might want to make setting it true behind a if LiSex >= 1

Sorry if I'm just misunderstanding I just got confused as the question asked never occurred for me I didn't decline anything, on this occasion at least.
Hmm yeah, the whole stuff was supposed to be gated behind that check anyway... need to stop coding at 4 in the morning.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Hmm yeah, the whole stuff was supposed to be gated behind that check anyway... need to stop coding at 4 in the morning.
Oops didn't refresh before editing my post I added another bit I noticed in the spoiler tag. And yeah no worse thing than tiredness for pretty much every task. Always feel bad giving bug reports you hit a release then bang bug reports start showing up.

Anyway thanks for the game I'm enjoying it immensely.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oops didn't refresh before editing my post I added another bit I noticed in the spoiler tag. And yeah no worse thing than tiredness for pretty much every task. Always feel bad giving bug reports you hit a release then bang bug reports start showing up.

Anyway thanks for the game I'm enjoying it immensely.
Damn it, I fixed that 3 times... right once more into the breach! Thanks though, would have missed it, although I suspect that not many would have seen that scene anyway unless they are completely cold-hearted.

But yeah don't worry about the bug reports, those happen. And when they come up I'll fix them. Although most fixes won't be in until the next version unless they are game-breaking.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for a great update to a truly great game. Dr. Strange with sex! Just doesn't get any better in a fantasy setting like this.
Truly excellent!

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Yes, a very good game!

One of the richest and most interesting stories in AVNs.

Talothral, a little "bug report":

(1) Day 20, Miyuki says: "...I'm your advisor until we update the house records to reflect my new status..."
But in my playthrough, at Day 14 etc. they agreed the status would be "Lady of the Clan /House", so there should be no status updates. (Since the beginning, she was supposed to be the Lady.)

(2) Some renders show poses with bent upper body, which defy the law of gravity. People would fall standing like that! (See the pics.)
Please in the future shift buttocks a bit back in such poses.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just wondering if the werewolf is gay? Succubi are supposed to be female, right? Incubi are the male version (I think). The guy keeps referring to Naha as "he".

OoooKaaay. Posted the comment before completing the scene. Ignore what I asked. Lord Ward had the same question.

Also, I don't have the screen with the Sex Scene Speed Bar as well...and I use the mod...as well as clean installs.

Edit...Ok I got the Scene Speed bar., but not the Automated one. The extras one is not there (yes I loaded it). It should go in the game folder?

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Another great update. I am torn on which way I want the werewolf thing to go. Both options seem like they would benefit the house

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Starting new update but I forgot to mentioned this from the previous one.

It is not surprising as I am pure evil. But I like the horse more before it was purified. Can we unpurified it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
CHOOSE ANYTHING ELSE, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE AND
YOU WILL LEAVE THE WONDERFUL HORSE TO ITS PAIN AND SUFFERING.
Starting new update but I forgot to mentioned this from the previous one.

It is not surprising as I am pure evil. But I like the horse more before it was purified. Can we unpurified it?
Should you not be able to end the horse lonelyness and saddness and damnation, what good are you?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
CHOOSE ANYTHING ELSE, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE AND
YOU WILL LEAVE THE WONDERFUL HORSE TO ITS PAIN AND SUFFERING.

Should you not be able to end the horse lonelyness and saddness and damnation, what good are you?
I thought it was obvious I was not good at all..

Not like I hide I am an evil supervillain.

On an unrelated matter, Lily is soooo cute.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes