Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Got one, but when i unpack a rar file, i start the game it says game cant open..
I don't have a mac so I can't help you for that but those kind of error can't come from the archive (unless you're trying to launch the game from inside the archive but nobody does that).
The full error with either the log and/or traceback if generated or screenshot of the game folder could help troubleshooting. also try asking on a mac forum why some renpy game don't work.

Reactions: Holmster74

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress 19.07.2021

And to the matters that actually matter ;) The progress.

Rendering, rendering is going decently,
I'm bit behind of my internal schedule,
by about 7 renders since I took it bit more easier
over the weekend as didn't sleep that well last week
due to the heat. But I'll be back on the schedule today or tomorrow.
And yes, I'm fine, heat just drains my energy and makes me sluggish.

Writing, well it was release weekend so to say to that hampered a bit
on the writing side but it's going well, surprisingly.
Especially now that the weather is cooler, so hooray for that.

Ah poor MC, why it just couldn't be simple day at work for once...
and yes the robes are tattered intentionally, no poke through's.

Reactions: Holmster74

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Hmm yeah, you do know that the public version is out on the ? And it does contain a zip for the Mac.
Have seen its out, but I wait until public release.. Never had to download win updates from you, always Mac Updates..(y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.25.0 with Extras] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.24 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Do we really need even more saves with the Werewolf/Succubus choice? I am going to end up needing 8 saves, its getting out of control

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Do we really need even more saves with the Werewolf/Succubus choice? I am going to end up needing 8 saves, its getting out of control
No, you don't. There is only one "good" outcome of that scene and it doesn't matter which way you end up there. It's just which one you want to see.

For some reason the pausepatch doesnt work on the Mei office scene
The pause patch is integrated into the game and isn't needed as is anymore. You can safely delete the pausepatch.rpy then go to the preferences to pause things you want.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No, you don't. There is only one "good" outcome of that scene and it doesn't matter which way you end up there. It's just which one you want to see.

The pause patch is integrated into the game and isn't needed as is anymore. You can safely delete the pausepatch.rpy then go to the preferences to pause things you want.
Ok for the first one. I deleted the pausepatch and went to preferences and i only see a "Scene Speed" option, but not an option to pause anything

Increasing that to the max still doesnt do anything in Mei scene neither on Susan scene

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah pausing is in the other direction and...
preferences.jpg
That controls the sex scenes, if you don't have it, you have old screens.rpy overriding the one in the scripts.rpa

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes