Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Most of the developers are tortoises.
But talothral is a horse.
By the by, developer,. Can u add Sound ??

Got v0.25 Android apk with W.t mod. 1.27 gb

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes, a very good game!

One of the richest and most interesting stories in AVNs.

Talothral, a little "bug report":

(1) Day 20, Miyuki says: "...I'm your advisor until we update the house records to reflect my new status..."
But in my playthrough, at Day 14 etc. they agreed the status would be "Lady of the Clan /House", so there should be no status updates. (Since the beginning, she was supposed to be the Lady.)

(2) Some renders show poses with bent upper body, which defy the law of gravity. People would fall standing like that! (See the pics.)
Please in the future shift buttocks a bit back in such poses.
1) Whatever the agreement between Miyuki and the MC is just between them, it hasn't been recorded yet in the official records. And if you recall, it was Ayla who finished the paperwork since Miyuki got kidnapped before she was finished.

2) As for Miyuki and Aya bowing, that's due to camera angle and how the kimonos drape and reflect light, their hips are pulled back you just can't see it in that angle. Besides, it's premade pose.

Just wondering if the werewolf is gay? Succubi are supposed to be female, right? Incubi are the male version (I think). The guy keeps referring to Naha as "he".

OoooKaaay. Posted the comment before completing the scene. Ignore what I asked. Lord Ward had the same question.
The answer to that depends on which path you have taken Gorgons vs Fiery Fangs or Succubus vs Werewolf. Although there is an issue with the fiery fangs + werewolf simply having a couple of extra indentations in the wrong spot, nothing major, I'll blame the whiskey the MC was drinking.

But I've said it before somewhere, the characters you meet have their own agendas and they might not be honest to the MC (or anyone else for that matter).

So yes, Naha is an incubus. Day 26 has more about it.

Also, I don't have the screen with the Sex Scene Speed Bar as well...and I use the mod...as well as clean installs.

Edit...Ok I got the Scene Speed bar., but not the Automated one. The extras one is not there (yes I loaded it). It should go in the game folder?
Update the mod.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
1) Whatever the agreement between Miyuki and the MC is just between them, it hasn't been recorded yet in the official records. And if you recall, it was Ayla who finished the paperwork since Miyuki got kidnapped before she was finished.
Not at all. In my playthrough, MC and Miyuki agreed that she would be the Lady of the House, and that would be the record in the documents.

Miyuki prepared all the documents, not Ayla, before she was kidnapped, and the only thing remained was to put them to the archive. That's why MC and Gillian asked the archivists, were the documents given to them already and then returned to the room, or not.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Not at all. In my playthrough, MC and Miyuki agreed that she would be the Lady of the House, and that would be the record in the documents.

Miyuki prepared all the documents, not Ayla, before she was kidnapped, and the only thing remained was to put them to the archive. That's why MC and Guillian asked the archivists, were the documents given to them already and then returned to the room, or not.
Day 16: Ayla: "Ah yes, I took the liberty of finishing up the paperwork that Miss Hayashi... wasn't able to complete."
This pretty much tells that those documents weren't finished when she was kidnapped, and yes, they only looked at one document that was on the table. And they are talking about multiple documents during the discovery scene.

Day 20: Miyuki (Relationship branch): "Not really. While I might have chosen your last name, I'm not officially recorded to be in your household."

And this with her own words telling that she isn't recorded to be part of the household at that point. And even that points that she wasn't able to finish the documents up at that point. Nor did Ayla record her being part of the household, because that would require both parties to be present to make such a declaration.

So yes, at that point it is just an agreement between the MC and Miyuki that she is the Lady of the House.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Day 20: Miyuki (Relationship branch): "Not really. While I might have chosen your last name, I'm not officially recorded to be in your household."

And this with her own words telling that she isn't recorded to be part of the household at that point.
Yes, that seemed strange to me. I thought that was a mistake. They agreed with MC that she would be the Lady, and then they talk about CHANGING the recorded status. As if they first agreed on one status and then changed it to another.
That didn't happen. Then how was that possible that there was some status recorded, that didn't correspond with what they agreed upon?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Starting new update but I forgot to mentioned this from the previous one.

It is not surprising as I am pure evil. But I like the horse more before it was purified. Can we unpurified it?
no we can't. and stop asking.
On an unrelated matter, Lily is soooo cute.
As soon as she entered the room I had a job for her... but HR wouldn't like me asking

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes, that seemed strange to me. I thought that was a mistake. They agreed with MC that she would be the Lady, and then they talk about CHANGING the recorded status. As if they first agreed on one status and then changed it to another.
That didn't happen. Then how was that possible that there was some status recorded, that didn't correspond with what they agreed upon?
Because there is none? They talk about updating the records to reflect the status they want Miyuki to have. Right now as far as everyone else in the magical society is concerned she is a house guest that acts as an advisor, nothing more nothing less. So going from no status to "lady of the house", that is updating the records they are talking about.

And again whatever they have agreed in private is just that, a private agreement, it isn't official until both of them are in front of an authorized person (such as Sebastian Weiss) with the house records in front of them and that person updates the records. That hasn't happened yet, as they have had more urgent matters to deal with.

The only one with any status within the house besides the MC is Sabrina as his apprentice. Everyone else is considered as a guest until the records say otherwise.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The only one with any status within the house besides the MC is Sabrina as his apprentice. Everyone else is considered as a guest until the records say otherwise.
Well, it was not clear to me (still isn't), but it's not that important, so I'll let you focus on the next update. :geek:
I still think that those pre-made bowing poses aren't that good, but again, it's not so important.

Thank you very much for a great game. I'll include it in my list of recommended games.
Cheers!

PS. A typo:

Day 10:
better sp
better so

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well, it was not clear to me (still isn't), but it's not that important, so I'll let you focus on the next update. :geek:
I still think that those pre-made bowing poses aren't that good, but again, it's not so important.

Thank you very much for a great game. I'll include it in my list of recommended games.
Cheers!
It's one of those things that sounds more complicated than it is.

As for the premade poses, eh they are alright but the problem with them is that they don't account for clothing the figures might be wearing. Then camera angles and lights can make a bigger mess of things. If I would do a render from the same angle without clothes you can see that they are fine mostly.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Oh my, what a find!
I'm loving the game so far and I'm happy the dev seems to have some (hopefully growing) support.
But I'll soon reach the end of current version, so anyone has any recommendations on other urban fantasy games, such as this one, Rebirth and Reluctant Archon?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They agreed to it but the records haven't been updated yet.

So far she's down as being a guest advisor.

The only person recorded as being a member of the house is Sabrina.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes