cj42

May 21, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :-Sorcerer V0.24

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
No update in this download. Sorry.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just played the update, this time going through "Deal with Delmar personally" route.

I liked this update a lot, to be honest it felt a lot more satisfying than "Deal with Li" route.
Perhaps it was because it was much more action heavy than Li route, but also we got to meet the lovely unicorn in this path (my thoughts going through while playing was "I gotta have her as my pet!"

Yes, absolutely adore the Faery Dragon, and yet, I'm greedy (both girls are wonderful, and I must have them!) :love::LOL:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just played the update, this time going through "Deal with Delmar personally" route.

I liked this update a lot, to be honest it felt a lot more satisfying than "Deal with Li" route.
Perhaps it was because it was much more action heavy than Li route, but also we got to meet the lovely unicorn in this path (my thoughts going through while playing was "I gotta have her as my pet!"

Yes, absolutely adore the Faery Dragon, and yet, I'm greedy (both girls are wonderful, and I must have them!) :love::LOL:

You're not alone
I would have loved to have had the Fiery Unicorn as a second familiar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chace005 and JJJ84

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hmmm, guys it seems that I have a problem, each of my saves ended after Li and her female friends scene, and I see you guys talking about dealing with Delmar and talking about the unicorn, tried starting from a fresh game, and still stop at the same place, did I do something wrong ? (using Shaddy's mod)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, guys it seems that I have a problem, each of my saves ended after Li and her female friends scene, and I see you guys talking about dealing with Delmar and talking about the unicorn, tried starting from a fresh game, and still stop at the same place, did I do something wrong ? (using Shaddy's mod)

To get the unicorn, you need to go deal with Delmar instead of going to Li

Reactions: Repuci

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
4 anyone still wondering about the wonders of this game, do read some 3 couples of pages in this thread:
Take this save..
For those that can't get the option here are two saves of the where the scene happens
Not really, 2 saves are enough if you want to see everything, Li + Gorgons, Association + NotLi, although personally would still go with Li regardless on day 5 choice.

The day 5 choice is for those who want to avoid her outside of one short meeting on one of the days, the non-Li path pretty much has only 1 meeting with Delmar and one sex scene with Hannah that you miss. And few minor dialogue changes.
For major branchings, you end up with 6 saves for different routes as far as I know. Apart from that, every choice you made affects a character and have a chance add some scenes.

1 - Zho and Gorgons - Deal with Delmar yourself
2 - Zho and Gorgons - Zho deals with Delmar
3 - Zho and Association - Deal wit Delmar yourself
4 - Zho and Association - Zho deals with Delmar
5 - Meet Delmar and Gorgons
6 - Meet Delmar and Association
No worries.

If you want to try the new stuff, go back to just after the sex scene with Sabrina. You get the option of going to see Li or dealing with Delmar yourself.
So what route did you gals and guys go for?

The Li route or dealing with Delmar?

I somehow found dealing with him personally the better route
with all the possible ways of dealing with him.

Also returning that fiery unicorn pony to it's realm seems like
a thing the protagonist would do or what at least Miyuki and Sabrina
would definately make him to do.

All in all another great update.

Oh and the word "drider" for demons spider is in the same line of genius
as the epic "dauniece" from 23 Sisters. (y)
Damnit, does that mean I have to get more saves to see everything ? :eek:
Yes, there are these couples of pages that are swinging and sharing all their love into this game.

Reactions: Anon4321

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You gotta load the save from right at the beginning of Day 24. The choice to chooose the route (Li or Delmar) comes when MC is talking with Kai and his wife, early on in the day (before meeting with Li and her friends which happens if Li's route is chosen).

Last edited:

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
I really like this game.

Story is good
Renders are nice
But "animations" are the best, they make me laugh almost every time, its hillarious that the animations was put it. I really think the game would have been better if there were no animations, since they are so simplistic.
But of course Developer could wait until the game is done to fix the animations.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
so if we say pass to meet zho at the beginning we won't get the branching option right ?
Yeah. Because you never meet with the Zho, you wont be able deal with her and tell her Delmars location at that point of story and she will not be able to send her assassins after Delmar for your sake.

Reactions: Harry6hp

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
so if we say pass to meet zho at the beginning we won't get the branching option right ?
I think there is another place where you can get the "ally" stance with Zho, from what i can remember from the code

You dont need to have had sex with Zho, you just need to be her ally for the option to happen

Aug 2, 2018
I recently fac reset my computer and I saved my renpy games but not my saves, can someone give me the save files up till the latest update pls? preferablly with all the right choices

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I recently fac reset my computer and I saved my renpy games but not my saves, can someone give me the save files up till the latest update pls? preferablly with all the right choices
There are no right or wrong choices, there are different routes.

You can align with different factions and a couple of key characters but not all at once so you'll have to give more details about what you want.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
what the hell ?

I hate these 2 part download links. Unzip Pt 1 to my D: target directory, then try and unzip 2 and get mismatch errors. Now I cant even delete the target directory as my comp shows it in the File Explorer but says the directory doesnt exist on the computer. What kind of evil sorcery is this????

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes