LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
After a few words they said in this update, i'd be less worried about Tamara and more worried about yourself.

One of the demon hunters said they are more worried about him than demonic artefacts. Makes me wonder if they will turn on him at some point.
You might have a point, will be interesting to see how it develops in the future.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I liked the supernatural demon hunter bros relations with crowley, would love to see that with Tamara also.
We are sure she is his adoptive mother and she arranged for his safe heaven with a lot of babes.
We also liked - I liked it myself - the reveal and the relationship hiccup has with mom.
So I am happy MC has a mother figure, a powerful demon mother figure,
seing as he had to survive a damn warehouse burned down hellfire demonic encounter.

After a few words they said in this update, i'd be less worried about Tamara and more worried about yourself.

One of the demon hunters said they are more worried about him than demonic artefacts. Makes me wonder if they will turn on him at some point.
You might have a point, will be interesting to see how it develops in the future.
I love the natural aspect of all things and we should all experience the forgiving tender nature of our lives.

So the choice here is between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tough choices...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I got no new content with this build.
The content starts at this point:
BranchChoice.jpg
It is the latter choice for the new content, and this is a branching day, not a continuation. That would be 0.25.0.

love this game but downloading the file size is a huge pain in the arse any chance of just making the game update compatable ????
So yeah, this is a leak, not an official public release. For patrons, there is an "update only" patch due to the size of the VN. If it doesn't get leaked before official public release it won't be here.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
The content starts at this point:
View attachment 1273228
It is the latter choice for the new content, and this is a branching day, not a continuation. That would be 0.25.0.

So yeah, this is a leak, not an official public release. For patrons, there is an "update only" patch due to the size of the VN. If it doesn't get leaked before official public release it won't be here.

oh, I must have written my last post of explanation at the same moment as you wrote yours.

No matter.

Your last update is a real masterpiece. Thank you very much for your great work! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
dont have day 24.5 in rpa and have

the full version i dont do compressed and dont have day 24.5 rpa in game folder
Well, that explains it. All the images are in day24_5.rpa for the other branch.

Although, I can't really say why it isn't there as the version from here that is in two parts wasn't made by me. Maybe try extracting again.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
EEERM What why is CRC failure.pc o-24-0zip is all part two gets me when I try to open it with 7Zip and I tried re-downloading from Nopy and Mega?

Reactions: NPC041188

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so i wont see a unicorn if i chose to ally with gorgon instead of the hunters?
The opposite
If you choose the hunters path, the hunters kill the unicorn, you need to be allied with the Gorgons and choose to deal to Delmar yourself if you want to see her.

IMPORTANT EDIT
I made a mistake
DO NOT overload the barrier
Choose another method, I would recommend the vampire, I think that leaves less evidence for the police to find.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
EEERM What why is CRC failure.pc o-24-0zip is all part two gets me when I try to open it with 7Zip and I tried re-downloading from Nopy and Mega?

No, it doesn't matter. The way you kill Delmar is important. If you overload his shield, you kill the spirit at the same time, which later becomes a unicorn again.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
The opposite
If you choose the hunters path, the hunters kill the unicorn, you need to be allied with the Gorgons and choose to deal to Delmar yourself if you want to see her.

are you sure about that? I have played through both routes now.
And in both routes I see the unicorn!

Only when I kill Delmar by overloading his shield do I kill the unicorn. :unsure:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Is it just me, or are updates for this coming out faster than they used to?

Also, I'd really appreciate if we could start downloading updates instead of the whole game each time. Between the speed of the updates and the size of the game it's really at a point where that makes the most sense.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes