neman

Jan 5, 2020
What an amazing reading material!!
For such low rating i really didn't expect much. Boy was i in for a surprise!
Writing is very very good, story is good to read i really enjoyed it and even cracked a smile or two on occasion.
A touch of romance moments, it wouldn't hurt to get just a touch or two more.

There are a lot of choices tho, not my favorite cup at all. Thankfully walkthrough mod exist ,which is the reason why i decided to look at it.

Sex scenes , well, slightly arousing , but thats about it. Can't really get into it when all scenes are automated. I have no control over it , even tho dev made good job in simulating actual "act" with facial expressions , body, arms, legs positioning , without actual control over act it kinda ruins experience.

Thanks for the story! Looking forward to more!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Can't really get into it when all scenes are automated. I have no control over it...
By control, you mean you want to click between the images during the sex scenes? If so, well...
SSControl.jpg
In the next update, the default is automated, but it can be toggled to paused. But! Older scenes will have some automation attached to them without "pausing" the scene speed. For now at least.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
By control, you mean you want to click between the images during the sex scenes? If so, well...
View attachment 1235084
In the next update, the default is automated, but it can be toggled to paused. But! Older scenes will have some automation attached to them without "pausing" the scene speed. For now at least.
I think he means the ability to choose what to do in sex scenes like kiss, lick, fuck her.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I think he means the ability to choose what to do in sex scenes like kiss, lick, fuck her.
Yeah no, that isn't going to happen to that extent, as it just annoys the hell out of me when I see it happening.

I didn't find him in my play through?
Pretty sure he's there no matter your choices, although he doesn't always have the bandage.
That, the imp is there always. The bandaged version (or without) depends on who did you deal with Maie.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes