Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't believe I dicked the water troll hag...
Some shit can't be unseen.
I pushed for that scene. I love sex scenes with unique models, the only issue is there is only 1.

If I won't get more Ogre scenes then I guess i'll be sat here waiting for some of the more unique aliens from Terminus when dev starts part 2.

The return of Matriarch Qivian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Countless demonesses, countless alienesses, countless spirits, unique guardians.
This game has a great many characters to meet and lovable hotties to throbb.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I pushed for that scene. I love sex scenes with unique models, the only issue is there is only 1.

If I won't get more Ogre scenes then I guess i'll be sat here waiting for some of the more unique aliens from Terminus when dev starts part 2.

The return of Matriarch Qivian
There is actually a second scene with Gertrud coming up, potentially, if you made the right choice >.>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gonna flip that table righ on top of your head should you bork that up!
Cannot run from your fictional characters once you give them agency to drive your narrative.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
This is NOT the Official release. This a leaked version. You guys are crying, when he won't release official for few days now. So until then enjoy the leaked, till he releases official.
Calm down already, I didn't know.
Well, it's going to be difficult to "So until then enjoy the leaked", when I can't download the game...

• Angry
Reactions: RolandG.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 1611732
Sabrina is in trouble...

Monday, January 17, 2022
Progress 17.01.2022

I'm going slightly mad... well not so slightly anymore, fairly certain I'm completely bonkers by now. The final scene, doing all the variants is doing my head in, but! I shall endure. I have three variants left to do, well less, maybe two and half, anyway took me longer than I anticipated to get to the point where I split the branches, because I wanted the sequence before that look bit more, I don't know... fitting? Eh, good enough word.
And I'm closing in on 500 renders. Around 450 at the moment, but that has few render fixes in it so give or take. That and I realized I need to do some sort of aftermath scene for more smoother transition, well that is written so not much of a problem there.
So yeah will take still a bit longer, not that I'm happy with it it but renders take the time they take, and I didn't want to break just before the "conclusions" or do Gorgons first then Fiery fangs as the separation isn't large enough. Or so I thought.
Anyway, still rendering, trying to work as fast as I can.
As for Terminus, day 2 is underway, maybe about 3rd of it is done, which is decent for a weekends writing over all. Especially when I need to remind myself to write "Garrett" instead of "Alexander" in the script. And look up all the names I've used before, been a while.

I didnt see that image in the 0.37 Someone can enlighten me about how can I see all the different scenes?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I didnt see that image in the 0.37 Someone can enlighten me about how can I see all the different scenes?
That scene has its roots on Day 20, chose Lady Singh over Lord Matteus, don't worry you still get Oriana. She just isn't as friendly when she wakes up.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Compressed version? I have a poor connection and I doubt that I will download so much gb :confused:
I'm glad no one bothers reading, this a leaked version, official is not out yet. You'll have to wait till then. I believe he released it on Fri or Sat on his Patreon and gives it a week there then releases officially elsewhere.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Costs money & time, which mean you'll be waiting even longer for stuff. But maybe he'll do a remaster of his previous works down the road, who knows.
Time I know it costs, a lot, but money not necessarily, there are a lot of royalty free music out there, I'm not criticizing, but I think it would complement the game really well.

• Angry
Reactions: Alleyway

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
That scene has its roots on Day 20, chose Lady Singh over Lord Matteus, don't worry you still get Oriana. She just isn't as friendly when she wakes up.
Thank you. I was thinking about replaying the game but now I simply must replay =D I already experienced 2 different waking up from her, so a lesser friendly version wont be an issue I think. By the way, will that girl we embraced become another bride before ending or in epilogue? :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Meh,
Thank you. I was thinking about replaying the game but now I simply must replay =D I already experienced 2 different waking up from her, so a lesser friendly version wont be an issue I think. By the way, will that girl we embraced become another bride before ending or in epilogue? :D
Pretty sure, if she is who I think she is, she's already with someone.

I think she's the one we rescue from the mini prison with Mei.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
really nice game so far but i still miss some scenes from the gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so guide mod is fine but still doesnt show much branching in the end doesnt know what blue choises are atm,and green mostly means sex ^^

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Still 1 fault, and in the new update the MC's name is hardcopy instead of variable.

And might I suggest dev to make a patch with updated script(s) and pictures to prevent such a large download every time....

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Still 1 fault, and in the new update the MC's name is hardcopy instead of variable.

And might I suggest dev to make a patch with updated script(s) and pictures to prevent such a large download every time....
As for the name thing, it's fixed already and there is a patch existing.

As for the update patch, I make "update" only patches and they are currently available to my patrons. What is here was leaked and what ends up here before the official public release depends on the leaker.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes