Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Is there a 'virgin' route where MC can make it through the game without banging anyone?
It is possible in theory, there are no forced scenes as far as I aware, so if you try too hard maybe you can achieve it. But in practice, having a bad relation with all characters may decrease your chances of winning game drastically. Because after a point, whole game is about gaining allies aganist a powerful enemy and Talothral already presented a lot of bad endings

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a 'virgin' route where MC can make it through the game without banging anyone?
It would go against the entire story and premise. Building a 'House' and starting a movement - he is the leader and he needs allies and heirs - lot's of them. Only one sure way to get heirs! So I do not believe that it will ever be in the story.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'm guessing MC needs to be a more of an asshole to not get laid, because I just finished a run where turned down everyone I could, and still ended up banging the Werewolf and the Kitsune.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
will there be a update only link for 0.37 ??? cause this is too much for ordinary DL...
So again, it's not officially out(I swear this gets asked way to much, cuz no one reads). This is a leaked version. The official won't be out till end of the week to start of next. He usually gives his Patrons a full week release before the free release here. Only reason he has not asked for it to be taken down, he's a nice guy. But he still sticks to his release schedule, official will have patches and what not for it.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes