Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, who's Kiri?
Demonhunter leader.

You get a choice early on who to go to for help, Gorgons or Demonhunters.

Kiri is the muscle chick Demonhunter.

She's super hot but it's a choice between her or Gorgons and Maera is just awesome so I have to settle for the Titan being my hot muscle girl for this.

ezgif-3-eb42d7ae35.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandG.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Even in the friendly scene it's tense. Maera tells Tamara they have no problems so she allows her to live, Tamra tries to get a bit cocky like "oh, you allow it" or something and Maera shuts her down with "you know how it ends if we fight". Boils down the Gorgon Oracle has seen all possible futures of that fight and Tamara doesn't survive any of them.

Maera is a badass.
I thought the same thing, since I only saw friendly version. :D I didnt diverse my playthroughs besides ally choice, so I cant know for sure who dies where?Somehow I managed to let live everyone :D

Also just food for thought, there are variants depending did you get the living statue or not (also depending on Miyuki's status), and some stuff behind killing Marcus instead of giving him to Tamara.
Oriana: Don't smack Gertrud's ass => No waters blessing, and don't ask help from the merfolk. The relationship with Maria doesn't matter.
Bruce: Visit Bruce before Ragnar and Helga. Aka less drinking buddies.
Kiri: Oh boy so many ways. Get the "Living Statue" spell and kill Marcus, allowing Tamara to take Kiri's life as payment. OR, submit to Tamara's will and say No when she wants Kiri's life, although this leads to a bad end. Otherwise you need to get Miyuki to betray you (aka turn her down and tell the Oni to take over the seal)
Tamara: Don't get the living statue, have Miyuki betray you, and be allied with Gorgons. Get the living statue spell, Kill Marcus, don't submit to Tamara's will, and say no when she wants Kiri's life.

EDIT: cause I don't like to do multiple separate posts without a good reason.
So, chosing "Call Maria" cant save Oriana? I thought it would save her too.

Wow I didn't imagine Miyuki could betray Alexander even after he raged a war aganist a fallen angel just for her? I didnt expect she still somehow loyal to her family even after telling Alexander there are no intimacy in the clans or burning all the bridges aganist them

Very good and diverse scenarios man, thank you again for well-thought and great story. I loved how you are ending The Shattered Seals. I must make list of all the possible endings for each character/choice and play it through.:D And of course thanks for spending your time to answering us

PS; I have some questions if you dont mind?
-Is there any possible way Malachai kill both Tamara and Alexander?
-If we dont get the living statue spell will Malachai die and reborn or they simply left him in his prison after destroying all the ways to his prison?
-If Miyuki betrays Alexander, how does Susan dont die? She said Alexander Miyukis relatives arrived just in time -or did I misunderstood it?
-How many different epilogue scenes are there?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, chosing "Call Maria" cant save Oriana? I thought it would save her too.
You also need to have asked the Merepeople for their aid.

Maria can't save her but water magic can which is either the blessing you get from banging the hot Ogre chick or asking the Merefolk for aid.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That was actually an issue with the counter related to Maera, in my insomniac programming binge I had set one of her variables as true instead of false by default. Should have been fixed by now.
Ah, that's good to know. It does seem like the heir count is down to 2 if I reload the scene with v0.37. I'll have to try again and see if I can get it down to zero.

And as far as for the Evie scene, it's never that she didn't want to have sex as Avaron said, it's more about the concern of potential "werewolf sorcerer" being born as one hasn't existed so far. There is a small quote about it just below.
I take your point, but as I said I don't think that was well conveyed. Werewolf/sorcerer compatibility was the last thing Evie mentioned as an objection, but that doesn't automatically mean it's the only reason. The topic has obviously never come up before so it's not like the MC has additional insight on the matter. All Evie says at first is that sex could be something they both regret, and that can cover a lot of ground.

The scene starts with Evie in some sort of daze; she's mildly panicked when she snaps out of it and finds herself naked on top of the MC. Given that she then confirms her judgement is still somewhat impaired, I think the MC's remark that they're both "consenting adults" takes on some unpleasant (albeit unintended) implications. If this scene was just about establishing her interest and later scenes would get to the actual sex, I think it would work fine. But when it has to pull double duty, IMHO the MC comes on a little too strong.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Demonhunter leader.

You get a choice early on who to go to for help, Gorgons or Demonhunters.

Kiri is the muscle chick Demonhunter.

She's super hot but it's a choice between her or Gorgons and Maera is just awesome so I have to settle for the Titan being my hot muscle girl for this.

View attachment 1615684
Huh, I've never met her. Interesting.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, I'm reading something about Miyuki betraying Alexander, just WTF???? How can this be possible???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Huh, I've never met her. Interesting.
If you picked Gorgons you won't ever meet her.

I have 2 playthroughs so Demonhunters is my second choice.

I also have a huge thing for muscle women so she's one of my fave characters. Not as hot as my Titan goddess but up there.

Ok, I'm reading something about Miyuki betraying Alexander, just WTF???? How can this be possible???
Only if you don't date her and tell the Oni to take over the seal.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

I also have a huge thing for muscle women so she's one of my fave characters. Not as hot as my Titan goddess but up there.

You have a thing for Muscle woman, do tell -winks-

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

I have done both. But then do you see any scene?

I killed Marcus later and not the spell to petrify , but Thamara is also not killed....
something I missed.... :unsure:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
When does the mod start giving you info on choices? I'm currently just after you contact the gorgons searching for allies and the mod hasn't given me any hints yet(it is installed if we go by the main menu), am also using the compressed version.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When does the mod start giving you info on choices? I'm currently just after you contact the gorgons searching for allies and the mod hasn't given me any hints yet(it is installed if we go by the main menu), am also using the compressed version.
Did you turn it on in the preferences?

I have done both. But then do you see any scene?

I killed Marcus later and not the spell to petrify , but Thamara is also not killed....
something I missed.... :unsure:
In that case, you also need the Miyuki's betrayal on Gorgon's path, on fiery fangs that trifecta just gets the MC killed.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Now I did but I still can't see any hints, just started a new game and skipped again to where I am and it doesn't work.
Where is the first spot when it gives you a hint?
From day one, not sure about the phone but after that at least, it should be there on almost every choice.

Just to make sure, did you allow overwriting the scripts.rpa? The walkthrough check just checks are the files available.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

How could you NOT date her? She is tge second best girl!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Now I did but I still can't see any hints, just started a new game and skipped again to where I am and it doesn't work.
Where is the first spot when it gives you a hint?
Okay, did a quick test on the compressed version and it works fine on my end, the first information I saw was on Day 2 at the cabin.
screen.jpg

Reactions: Zoranian

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
All this talk of betrayal and LIs and Friends getting killed is already giving me anxiety, lol :p

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
From day one, not sure about the phone but after that at least, it should be there on almost every choice.

Just to make sure, did you allow overwriting the scripts.rpa? The walkthrough check just checks are the files available.
Just to note scripts.rpa is not in the game folder so there's nothing to overwrite, but it is in the folder where the exe is, I tried to overwrite that but no luck as well, no hints appearing.
even re-extracted the game but it still doesn't work unfortunately

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just to note scripts.rpa is not in the game folder so there's nothing to overwrite, but it is in the folder where the exe is, I tried to overwrite that but no luck as well, no hints appearing.
even re-extracted the game but it still doesn't work unfortunately
... wait what? How the thing is even working? Put the scripts.rpa into the /game folder and try then.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes