thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
It's always been there, and it isn't exactly a subtitle as is, it's the setting name, just stylized differently as normal. In a similar vein "Terminus Reach" is the setting name for that series of writing.
Aha. Oblivious it is then. Thanks for responding(y). Also, setting wise, Shattered seals seems to be a rather ominous title, considering the consequences. Although, balance wise, if every seal broke simultaneously, it feels like things would balance out... :illuminati:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Aha. Oblivious it is then. Thanks for responding(y). Also, setting wise, Shattered seals seems to be a rather ominous title, considering the consequences. Although, balance wise, if every seal broke simultaneously, it feels like things would balance out... :illuminati:
Theoretically yeah it should balance out but the energies are the least of the problem. While creatures can travel between planes, because of the seals, they can't stay long on the physical plane. For example, Maie can stay for about a day, maybe two days if she doesn't use magic. Demons regularly drain life energies to stay on the physical plane. If a seal is broken all the creatures of the plane can enter and stay on the physical plane without limitations.

Now I don't probably have to paint the picture of how it would end up for humans if let's say demons would get to free roam on the physical plane. Or something worse.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Theoretically yeah it should balance out but the energies are the least of the problem. While creatures can travel between planes, because of the seals, they can't stay long on the physical plane. For example, Maie can stay for about a day, maybe two days if she doesn't use magic. Demons regularly drain life energies to stay on the physical plane. If a seal is broken all the creatures of the plane can enter and stay on the physical plane without limitations.

Now I don't probably have to paint the picture of how it would end up for humans if let's say demons would get to free roam on the physical plane. Or something worse.
BIG AMERICAN PARTY? (See if anyone gets that reference)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I feel like there's a reason why ancient sorcerers sacrificed themselves in order seal off majority of other planar influences, like there might be few small hints about it in the story. But that might just be me :p

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
After a couple of false starts, and situations I had no idea could exist, I did the Virgin Celibate Run. It was interesting to see how things play out, and how much of a dick MC actually had to be to make it work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I just have to do the opposite where MC fucks everyone he meets, no exceptions.(y)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
After a couple of false starts, and situations I had no idea could exist, I did the Virgin Celibate Run. It was interesting to see how things play out, and how much of a dick MC actually had to be to make it work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I just have to do the opposite where MC fucks everyone he meets, no exceptions.(y)
Yeah, there are things that big portion of the people might not even see, but in a sense, if the option is there, there is something for it, it might not be anything epic or grand but eh.

Truthfully it's written as a harem novel game right from the start, so it's just a side-effect for allowing the choice of partners that leads to that, so the whole "celibate" thing was mostly accidental and I only noticed it while back when going through the code that it would be possible. But that being said, I wouldn't expect anything major for its epilogue bit, but that's mostly due to my mood at the moment.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I get an error when trying to load my previous saves. Is it happening to someone else?
The only reports I recall for this update have been due to going from modded to unmodded. But can always try saves that were made a bit earlier, like on day 35 that isn't too far off.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes