Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
... wait what? How the thing is even working? Put the scripts.rpa into the /game folder and try then.
Ok so following a suggestion by someone in the mod thread I deleted all RPYC and RPY files in the game folder and the mod seems to work, the only question now is how it will effect the game and if it will.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ok so following a suggestion by someone in the mod thread I deleted all RPYC and RPY files in the game folder and the mod seems to work, the only question now is how it will effect the game and if it will.
It shouldn't, it still has the same script as the game without the mod, it just has a few additions to choice texts basically, and the replay gallery code but beyond that, there is no change.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay then...

PS; I have some questions if you dont mind?
Sure...

-Is there any possible way Malachai kill both Tamara and Alexander?
No.
-If we dont get the living statue spell will Malachai die and reborn or they simply left him in his prison after destroying all the ways to his prison?
Depends on Gorgon/Fiery Fang thing. One FF variant leaves him to bleed to death, gorgons have... different solutions to it.
-If Miyuki betrays Alexander, how does Susan dont die? She said Alexander Miyukis relatives arrived just in time -or did I misunderstood it?
Misunderstood unless I made a fuck up somewhere if they betray the MC, Susan's line in the aftermath is: SU "The bitch and her brother abandoned us." And Susan doesn't die because she isn't in any danger, mostly she faces humans, and the demon while is loyal, to a point, to Tamara isn't a puppet, she makes her own judgments.
-How many different epilogue scenes are there?
Ehhh... Technically there is just one epilogue that varies with the choices you made. But there are a lot of variations obviously, if something isn't mentioned it just means you either chose "poorly" and the MC doesn't have any idea what happened to them. And still probably forgot some stuff... But if you mean ending screens, there are 6 in total.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I think he might not be the imp she was killing again and again. If I didnt misunderstand the concept of talk, Tamara mentioned that imp didnt resurected after dying fifth time. And I thought thats why imp acted like confused from thumb coming from her.
Still the same imp, the imp just couldn't muster enough will to regain his former strength after his fifth death in hell, so he stays as imp. And he expected to get hit by the hammer, hence the fighting stance.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I think he might not be the imp she was killing again and again. If I didnt misunderstand the concept of talk, Tamara mentioned that imp didnt resurected after dying fifth time. And I thought thats why imp acted like confused from thumb coming from her.
You might have a point there, had forgotten about the no ress after fifth death.

Edit: Talothral to the rescue with the hard facts.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Okay then...

Sure...

No.

Depends on Gorgon/Fiery Fang thing. One FF variant leaves him to bleed to death, gorgons have... different solutions to it.

Misunderstood unless I made a fuck up somewhere if they betray the MC, Susan's line in the aftermath is: SU "The bitch and her brother abandoned us." And Susan doesn't die because she isn't in any danger, mostly she faces humans, and the demon while is loyal, to a point, to Tamara isn't a puppet, she makes her own judgments.

Ehhh... Technically there is just one epilogue that varies with the choices you made. But there are a lot of variations obviously, if something isn't mentioned it just means you either chose "poorly" and the MC doesn't have any idea what happened to them. And still probably forgot some stuff... But if you mean ending screens, there are 6 in total.
Thank you, for your answers. About Susans line I misunderstood or mis-remembered, she was actually saying "she hand her relatives come through for us"

Still the same imp, the imp just couldn't muster enough will to regain his former strength after his fifth death in hell, so he stays as imp. And he expected to get hit by the hammer, hence the fighting stance.
Now I feel like like an idiot who cant understand simple sentences. :FacePalm: Sorry for the mess I caused

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Thank you, for your answers. About Susans line I misunderstood or mis-remembered, she was actually saying "she hand her relatives come through for us"

Now I feel like like an idiot who cant understand simple sentences. :FacePalm: Sorry for the mess I caused
That line is right though, it just isn't on the betrayal side of the dialogue. The whole convo bit goes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But no worries there, stuff happens ;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
That line is right though, it just isn't on the betrayal side of the dialogue. The whole convo bit goes:

But no worries there, stuff happens ;)
Curious, can you basically get everyone killed off, rescue the world and dissolve your house and just go live alone from everyone? I don't want to do that, I'm just curious.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Curious, can you basically get everyone killed off, rescue the world and dissolve your house and just go live alone from everyone? I don't want to do that, I'm just curious.
Nope, only 4 can die. Although, you can gain "solo ending" just don't have sex with anyone.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I will share with you, the absolute hottest girl in Sorcerer, in fact, in any game right now.

I know, I dated her too. I meant more the kink side of things in tells, lol -jokes and grins-

I bet you just want her to pick you up and throw you around on the bed, huh :p

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Not sure if it has been mentioned but Mega link appears to have an issue. Every download attempt results in write error (different PCs). Did any of you experienced the same issue?

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
I have been coming back to this game for almost a year and I have to ask…

Did you retroactively add the subtitle Shattered Seals, or am I utterly oblivious?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Not sure if it has been mentioned but Mega link appears to have an issue. Every download attempt results in write error (different PCs). Did any of you experienced the same issue?
It's been mentioned a shitload, cuz no one reads. This is not the official release. This got leaked, only reason it's still here, cuz creator is being nice. But he won't have official FREE release out till end of week/start of next. That will have all official updates/patches. Currently all tiers of 3 dollars & higher have official release. (3 dollar tier got unlocked today)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
It's been mentioned a shitload, cuz no one reads. This is not the official release. This got leaked, only reason it's still here, cuz creator is being nice. But he won't have official FREE release out till end of week/start of next. That will have all official updates/patches. Currently all tiers of 3 dollars & higher have official release. (3 dollar tier got unlocked today)
Wow, that is a heck of an answer. No offense but I think you missed the point. Other links worked. I downloaded just to check.
I referred to Mega content uploaded. If it is faulty (at least as far as I can see), it should be taken down. Some of our peers cannot afford loosing bandwidth and data (personally I can so I do not care) ;) I have downloaded via Mega without issues in the past so definitely there is something wrong.
BTW, I pay for finished product so if this game makes to Steam or GOG (I hope it will) I will definitely get it. :)
I do read, I scrolled through several last pages and I have not seen anybody reporting an issue with Mega content.
No hard feelings mate.
Talothral , nice update, keep it up and put it on Steam or GOG :love:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I have been coming back to this game for almost a year and I have to ask…

Did you retroactively add the subtitle Shattered Seals, or am I utterly oblivious?
It's always been there, and it isn't exactly a subtitle as is, it's the setting name, just stylized differently as normal. In a similar vein "Terminus Reach" is the setting name for that series of writing.

Reactions: thithkat
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes