Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I used Wills' version.
Hmm probably was made with an older version of Shaddy's mod that didn't have the bug fix. Should be fixed with the epilogue update.

last compressed version was like 1.5gb current one is 2.5 im guessing a different compression was done?
Compressed from a different version I recon, the previous one was from the compressed version. This is from the uncompressed version.

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I never realized the sheer amount of girls MC could run through on a given path; he should be dead from exhaustion on that alone. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I never realized the sheer amount of girls MC could run through on a given path; he should be dead from exhaustion on that alone. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is certainly a scene with her but I dont know exactly how to trigger it. I could triggered it once, and defining choice was rushing to her when she attacked, I think. Of course I chose Lord Mateus in the association event. Scene with her was at the start of the day 36 if I remember correctly.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There is certainly a scene with her but I dont know exactly how to trigger it. I could triggered it once, and defining choice was rushing to her when she attacked, I think. Of course I chose Lord Mateus in the association event. Scene with her was at the start of the day 36 if I remember correctly.
You can get Oriana even if you don't choose Lord Mateus, she just starts angry at you for not choosing to meet her and her father during association event. Basically you have to rush for her and then be understanding&supportive towards her and not trying to be defensive about your choices etc...

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I didn't think you could actually bang Oriana yet though. I know she's friendly, but nothing has happened between her and MC.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
That scene has its roots on Day 20, chose Lady Singh over Lord Matteus, don't worry you still get Oriana. She just isn't as friendly when she wakes up.
The girl that you get from choosing Lady Singh, will she be part of the harem?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There is going to be a sequel?
As stated, A sequel to the Terminus Reach Universe is his next game. After that, we don't know. He's pondered going back to Sorcerer or maybe doing something new. So we'll see what's when we reach that bridge.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes