punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Can someone put that 36 to 37 patch on Google Drive or mediafire please? mega is fucking shit with constant crc/decryption errors.

Stani1971

Jun 5, 2017
Multiple pocket dimensions the size of TExas will do ... also any castle he dismantles and can fit through
transportation mirrors .. he needs to watch castlevania latest animated series and get himself the huge
transportation mirrors in there.
Why dismantle and build, he fight Marcus/Malachai he can conquere and take over there keep in the pocket dimension also the mirror Marcus used (at his apartment) can be taken. This is how i would handle it. As he can't stay in the company for long I would try open a new company where he is Managing from Background.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He already has allies and his services as a freelance employee able to take bad artefacts off his friends hands and also able to propperly deliver anything most safely - he a god like figure now,
can only make him a target for anyone willing to survive away from their unbearable former master.

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
I would confiscate all of Marcos' assets and transform it into gold, to avoid future problems, I would continue in the company as I already earn well and I would put members of the house in the company to improve security and facilitate the hidden side of the business. it would continue with decentralization to the members plus it would have a base and country house for meetings.
p.s. invest doctor/healer division

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Basically just take over the not-quite-family business through bedroom diplomacy and nepotism? That seems ill-advised, though it would be a fast track to being a Great House if MC had control over all the artifact/tool logistics. Well, on top of being allied with Demon Hunters or Gorgons (like, really allied), and maybe even the Tiger and Fox-people.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What do you mean really allied? He is god tier and has actual pillars of creation as his scions.
Anyone besides him is pulling their weight in the hunters - they do join the fight.
Also, MC needs to actually delegate things among his babes. They are actual warriors, are they not?

Reactions: D Dog

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Friday, February 18, 2022
Progress 18.02.2022

Part of me wanted to a render that had a light at the end of a tunnel showing... yeah. If I'm not entirely wrong, I have about 300 renders to do. Probably less, and I'm at 1050 renders at the moment, give or take.
The day is mostly coded in, just running few checks on it to see have I messed up things, which I have, that I can guarantee at this stage. Just missing the 300 images, and few others.

And I'm running some tests while I wait for the renders as well. Mostly to see do I need to add things, those aren't a problems since it's just one or two renders at best.

Day 4 of TRS2 is about 2/3 done, lost a day of writing yesterday because unstable weather. Granted
almost lost a day of rendering but that I was able to luckily sort that out to with some... extra hours.

I'm not completely happy about the writing buffer size, but all it takes is the right inspiration and not being half asleep. But that being said Day 4 should be finished over the weekend, or that's what I've planned.

Had to dig up some older renders for this one because the usual reasons. Well not that old two weeks give or take.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Wondering if we will be able to see both games on Steam someday :love:
I would love to see that to, but I won't lie. I think he should re-master them first(Which is a lot of work in itself). I feel his animations/renders keep getting better the more he does it. I feel if he can get them up to par(Maybe hire some folk(s) to assist). Would put it up to Steam standards(Which I know, there are some pure utter crap on there, but still).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I would love to see that to, but I won't lie. I think he should re-master them first(Which is a lot of work in itself). I feel his animations/renders keep getting better the more he does it. I feel if he can get them up to par(Maybe hire some folk(s) to assist). Would put it up to Steam standards(Which I know, there are some pure utter crap on there, but still).
I don't know, if people (me) could get through witcher 1 to 3 i think they can get through TR to Sorcerer, but I also see your point.

Reactions: Issikka

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I don't know, if people (me) could get through witcher 1 to 3 i think they can get through TR to Sorcerer, but I also see your point.
I got through TW 1-3(3x, 2x, 3x) So I understand. But honestly as much as I love Terminus game, it could use some serious shine on the animations :)

Reactions: TundraLupus

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game runs on static. The static of spece and time in between realms of hugely powerful essential pillars of existence, MC is imbued with the cosmic power of reluctance and disconnect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
Just played this game for the 1st time. Got an idea for a motto for the game. ' Come for the pron stay for the story'. Seriously i have played this through and found myself ,more than a few times, skipping through the sex sceans a few times to get back to the story. Seriously the 1st time any game i have tried from here has made me do that. Hmmm hold on and i will think of something else to fluff your ego with :p.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I have more than 1k hours with W3 and I have read TR more than 10 times. I could accept that TR would be a bit better with update renders but Sorcerer it is great. Both games are very strong rich and I have seen much worst games in Steam. The only thing that matters is what Talothral wants. I believe that many would want to support him buying the games in Steam or perhaps it is just me :) Still it isn't my decision to take but it is a thought I had.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes