HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Having all allies seems to make the fight pretty much walk in the park. I didn't lose any of the named characters, or at least didn't notice any losses.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Having all allies seems to make the fight pretty much walk in the park. I didn't lose any of the named characters, or at least didn't notice any losses.
There are 4 (5 if you count MC) people that can die. Bruce, Oriana, Kiri, and Tamara. The rest are mostly out of harm's way or more powerful than what they face as seen with Evie.

Wasn't going for the whole "party wipe with this one", time for that later, perhaps.

I'm guessing MC needs to be a more of an asshole to not get laid, because I just finished a run where turned down everyone I could, and still ended up banging the Werewolf and the Kitsune.
Yeah, it's kind of like being an asshole turns people off... ;)

With Evie it's more of her choice than the MC's at that point, so treating her right just makes her feel comfortable with it. So to say. Kitsunes is literally just that one choice while drinking the tea. The fox gives a fairly obvious clue which one you end up with.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is there a 'virgin' route where MC can make it through the game without banging anyone?
This game had been on my list for a while, and I finally played it over the last week. I wound up aiming for a Mei only run on my first try and I almost made it work thus (I got caught on Evie). But even then, the MC listed 3 potential heirs. After a quick double-check that completely stonewalled Evie and snubbed Mei, I still had one potential heir I couldn't avoid. From what I can tell, that's Hannah; we know the MC hooked up with her in the past, and the heir count doesn't increase if you have sex with her during the game.

So it looks like you can force Alexander to be chaste during the course of the game, but that's as close to virgin as he'll get. He's still had sex with Hannah in the past (recently enough that she could be pregnant), and he was a widower even before that (though presumably no kids came of it).

With Evie it's more of her choice than the MC's at that point, so treating her right just makes her feel comfortable with it. So to say. Kitsunes is literally just that one choice while drinking the tea. The fox gives a fairly obvious clue which one you end up with.
I enjoyed the game overall so please don't take this as some sort of rant, but I don't think the idea that it was Evie's choice was well conveyed. If she shows up in the MC's bedroom after he's treated her well, Evie specifically mentions that she's in heat and her impulses are hard to control. Yet she clearly expresses a desire not to have sex with the MC; he has to talk her into it. To me, that makes this at best a very murky grey area rather than it simply being something Evie wanted to do because she felt comfortable.

YMMV, but it certainly felt uncomfortable to me - all the more so because the MC gives his 'pep talk' automatically without any input from us.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yet she clearly expresses a desire not to have sex with the MC; he has to talk her into it.
Not quite.

She doesn't know what will happen if a Werewolf and human crossbreed, that's her concern.

She's never had sex with anyone outside of the clan. It wasn't that she didn't want to have sex with him, she didn't know if there would be consequences to it.

Reactions: D Dog and RolandG.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not quite.

She doesn't know what will happen if a Werewolf and human crossbreed, that's her concern.

She's never had sex with anyone outside of the clan. It wasn't that she didn't want to have sex with him, she didn't know if there would be consequences to it.

Oh there will be consequences for sure. She even said that a Mage Werewolf would be very unique and probably strong

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
There are 4 (5 if you count MC) people that can die. Bruce, Oriana, Kiri, and Tamara. The rest are mostly out of harm's way or more powerful than what they face as seen with Evie.
I think I figured out how could Kiri and Oriana die and maybe Tamara.For Kiri's death we need to have bad relation with Tamara I think, so she kill Kiri. Oriana's death can be ensured by not having waters blessing and Maria as ally. I think If we choose Gorgons as Allies and while being king of the Gorgons have bad relation with Tamara that leads to Tamara's death, because I can clearly remember the talk between these two in the Malachai's chamber. Are they correct? And how can Bruce die?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think I figured out how could Kiri and Oriana die and maybe Tamara.For Kiri's death we need to have bad relation with Tamara I think, so she kill Kiri. Oriana's death can be ensured by not having waters blessing and Maria as ally. I think If we choose Gorgons as Allies and while being king of the Gorgons have bad relation with Tamara that leads to Tamara's death, because I can clearly remember the talk between these two in the Malachai's chamber. Are they correct? And how can Bruce die?
Bruce can die if you go drinking with him before you visit Ragnar and Helga. It's a harsh break when your life hinges on the order of someone's schedule!

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
It's incredible how many times you can play this game without discovering all the possibilities.

Just yesterday I discovered the route with the fox. :)

I think I will have to play it again tonight to let Tamara die ... ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
while being king of the Gorgons have bad relation with Tamara that leads to Tamara's death, because I can clearly remember the talk between these two in the Malachai's chamber.[/ISPOILER] Are they correct?
Yes, Maera kills Tamara in that scene.

Even in the friendly scene it's tense. Maera tells Tamara they have no problems so she allows her to live, Tamra tries to get a bit cocky like "oh, you allow it" or something and Maera shuts her down with "you know how it ends if we fight". Boils down the Gorgon Oracle has seen all possible futures of that fight and Tamara doesn't survive any of them.

Maera is a badass.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Yes, Maera kills Tamara in that scene.

Even in the friendly scene it's tense. Maera tells Tamara they have no problems so she allows her to live, Tamra tries to get a bit cocky like "oh, you allow it" or something and Maera shuts her down with "you know how it ends if we fight". Boils down the Gorgon Oracle has seen all possible futures of that fight and Tamara doesn't survive any of them.

Maera is a badass.

I've only played the "friendly" scene so far, but I also thought to myself during this dialogue, ok, here it's also clear who the boss is.
Tamara gave then also no rejoinders, as far as I have in memory...

I had misjudged the strength of the Gorgons ...

Already practical to have an oracle in the family! ;)

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
After a quick double-check that completely stonewalled Evie and snubbed Mei, I still had one potential heir I couldn't avoid.
That was actually an issue with the counter related to Maera, in my insomniac programming binge I had set one of her variables as true instead of false by default. Should have been fixed by now.

And as far as for the Evie scene, it's never that she didn't want to have sex as Avaron said, it's more about the concern of potential "werewolf sorcerer" being born as one hasn't existed so far. There is a small quote about it just below.

Oh there will be consequences for sure. She even said that a Mage Werewolf would be very unique and probably strong
Something from the epilogue scene with Evie, when talking about the potential that the MC's bloodline also "awakens".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also just food for thought, there are variants depending did you get the living statue or not (also depending on Miyuki's status), and some stuff behind killing Marcus instead of giving him to Tamara.

Oriana: Don't smack Gertrud's ass => No waters blessing, and don't ask help from the merfolk. The relationship with Maria doesn't matter.
Bruce: Visit Bruce before Ragnar and Helga. Aka less drinking buddies.
Kiri: Oh boy so many ways. Get the "Living Statue" spell and kill Marcus, allowing Tamara to take Kiri's life as payment. OR, submit to Tamara's will and say No when she wants Kiri's life, although this leads to a bad end. Otherwise you need to get Miyuki to betray you (aka turn her down and tell the Oni to take over the seal)
Tamara: Don't get the living statue, have Miyuki betray you, and be allied with Gorgons. Get the living statue spell, Kill Marcus, don't submit to Tamara's will, and say no when she wants Kiri's life.

EDIT: cause I don't like to do multiple separate posts without a good reason.

Last edited:

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, I think I secured the "happy" endings. No one died. I didn't see that scene where Sabrina is in trouble, so I guess my choices avoided that point.

Also, Malachai didn't try to come back in a new form and Susan didn't accidentally think of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man so I think my MC's path is clear. ("It just popped in my head." "What... WHAT just 'popped' in your head?!" *ominous thumping*)

EDIT:

Last edited:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Okay, I think I secured the "happy" endings. No one died. I didn't see that scene where Sabrina is in trouble, so I guess my choices avoided that point.

Also, Malachai didn't try to come back in a new form and Susan didn't accidentally think of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man so I think my MC's path is clear. ("It just popped in my head." "What... WHAT just 'popped' in your head?!" *ominous thumping*)

yes, i've also had the happy ending so far.
What does it take to get Sabrina is in trouble? :unsure:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
That was actually an issue with the counter related to Maera, in my insomniac programming binge I had set one of her variables as true instead of false by default. Should have been fixed by now.

And as far as for the Evie scene, it's never that she didn't want to have sex as Avaron said, it's more about the concern of potential "werewolf sorcerer" being born as one hasn't existed so far. There is a small quote about it just below.

Something from the epilogue scene with Evie, when talking about the potential that the MC's bloodline also "awakens".

Also just food for thought, there are variants depending did you get the living statue or not (also depending on Miyuki's status), and some stuff behind killing Marcus instead of giving him to Tamara.

Oriana: Don't smack Gertrud's ass => No waters blessing, and don't ask help from the merfolk. The relationship with Maria doesn't matter.
Bruce: Visit Bruce before Ragnar and Helga. Aka less drinking buddies.
Kiri: Oh boy so many ways. Get the "Living Statue" spell and kill Marcus, allowing Tamara to take Kiri's life as payment. OR, submit to Tamara's will and say No when she wants Kiri's life, although this leads to a bad end. Otherwise you need to get Miyuki to betray you (aka turn her down and tell the Oni to take over the seal)
Tamara: Don't get the living statue, have Miyuki betray you, and be allied with Gorgons. Get the living statue spell, Kill Marcus, don't submit to Tamara's will, and say no when she wants Kiri's life.

EDIT: cause I don't like to do multiple separate posts without a good reason.

Talothral

Tamara: Don't get the living statue, have Miyuki betray you :unsure:

I don't quite understand what you mean by that?

Not get the spell?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral

Tamara: Don't get the living statue, have Miyuki betray you :unsure:

I don't quite understand what you mean by that?

Not get the spell?
On day 33:

As for Miyuki:

As for Sabrina's scene: Chose Lady Singh on day 20 over Lord Matteus

And Kiri is the leader of Fiery Fangs (aka association branch)

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
On day 33:

As for Miyuki:

As for Sabrina's scene: Chose Lady Singh on day 20 over Lord Matteus

And Kiri is the leader of Fiery Fangs (aka association branch)
Thank you for taking the time to reply here! :) (y)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes