Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ello
Yep, done that before and try it again. Still missing the scene. It's only one scene so it's okay. thanks anyway.(y)
Interesting, it means that the variable isn't for some reason set properly. I just ran through the ending from the test save I have around and it showed the scene with Maria and then the ending picture of them flying around.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Interesting, it means that the variable isn't for some reason set properly. I just ran through the ending from the test save I have around and it showed the scene with Maria and then the ending picture of them flying around.
Speculating User Error....Maybe he didn't bang the angel or do right things to get that scene. Just saying it's not showing without all potential variables added to provide information. Notice a lot of these "new/low post" users have a lot of User Error issues.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Speculating User Error....Maybe he didn't bang the angel or do right things to get that scene. Just saying it's not showing without all potential variables added to provide information. Notice a lot of these "new/low post" users have a lot of User Error issues.
Ello!
Doubtful on my end as within my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When release of the final build I have read a few people have the same problem and saw a bug fix. Try it, no result. Waited till now to redownload the game again to see maybe it's fix. Might be my saves cause I use WT Mods through my old saves.
As I say it's just that one scene that is missing on my game. All the other scenes work fine. Thanks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ello!
Doubtful on my end as within my game.
When release of the final build I have read a few people have the same problem and saw a bug fix. Try it, no result. Waited till now to redownload the game again to see maybe it's fix. Might be my saves cause I use WT Mods through my old saves.
As I say it's just that one scene that is missing on my game. All the other scenes work fine. Thanks.
Doesn't matter if she's pregnant, you also need to have got her plus points in previous meetings with her to get her epilogue.

I struggle to blame it on the game because it worked for me.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Doesn't matter if she's pregnant, you also need to have got her plus points in previous meetings with her to get her epilogue.

I struggle to blame it on the game because it worked for me.
I'm still speculating User Error, so you are probably correct on your part :)

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really love this game the story the eastereggslike the cop in the dine geting a boc donuts and find a pickled cucumber ,or the chutuhllu guy fishing in the park when u talk with Lan in the park,or the troll chasing girls in the city just look at the background of pictures when u talk to chars or Maive hunting the Imp and later they work toghether in the endfight

but i only found Ending 5 so far "Lord" anyone know what the other ends are ?
I really hope for a 2nd Game as some of the Story is open who attackes the Seals,do we become a great House/Clan all the Storys of the girls maybe we can find the Girls we missed taking one Side we find then would be awesome i want them all in my Harem

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i really love this game the story the eastereggslike the cop in the dine geting a boc donuts and find a pickled cucumber ,or the chutuhllu guy fishing in the park when u talk with Lan in the park,or the troll chasing girls in the city just look at the background of pictures when u talk to chars or Maive hunting the Imp and later they work toghether in the endfight

but i only found Ending 5 so far "Lord" anyone know what the other ends are ?
I really hope for a 2nd Game as some of the Story is open who attackes the Seals,do we become a great House/Clan all the Storys of the girls maybe we can find the Girls we missed taking one Side we find then would be awesome i want them all in my Harem
Here's the description of all the endings by Talothral, must say that the 5th is the best imho. :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v1-0-0-talothral.58369/post-7653465

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, took a bit to get to it, computer problems I had earlier this year, but got done with this game.

So, now, you've had a Sci-Fi game in Terminus Reach: Sentinel, had a Fantasy game with this one, and I will be honest, I am curious to see what is next. This was fun, thank you so much for this!!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, took a bit to get to it, computer problems I had earlier this year, but got done with this game.

So, now, you've had a Sci-Fi game in Terminus Reach: Sentinel, had a Fantasy game with this one, and I will be honest, I am curious to see what is next. This was fun, thank you so much for this!!!
He just released chapter 3 of the sequel to TR: Sentinel :love:

The guy's an effing robot.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Agreed with you and...
For now is the sequel of Terminus Reach, we will see after it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Got simple question, didn't want read posts because started game like 2 hours ago and don't want read spoilers, so my question is, says completed on page one, does this mean game is finished or is it just the update completed? thx

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Got simple question, didn't want read posts because started game like 2 hours ago and don't want read spoilers, so my question is, says completed on page one, does this mean game is finished or is it just the update completed? thx
Game is completed. Enjoy it!

Reactions: chicho1958

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I just installed the multi-mod, and have been brought low. There are way too many scenes I didn't actually unlock on my so-called Harem Run. Guess I'm just going to have to do another run, oh no. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Issikka and D Dog

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
I've already posted about this in the multi mod thread; I decided to put it here to increase the chances of finding someone else who has encountered this.

I had exemption errors on day 21 so I made a fresh installation, after confirming that I could go past where the error occurred I then put a fresh download of the multi mod into the game. The mod functions on opening on the scene replays from the main menu but the walk through parts aren't active. Has anyone had this happen? Is there a simple switch that I'm too blind to find? Thank you for time anyone who reads this.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I've already posted about this in the multi mod thread; I decided to put it here to increase the chances of finding someone else who has encountered this.

I had exemption errors on day 21 so I made a fresh installation, after confirming that I could go past where the error occurred I then put a fresh download of the multi mod into the game. The mod functions on opening on the scene replays from the main menu but the walk through parts aren't active. Has anyone had this happen? Is there a simple switch that I'm too blind to find? Thank you for time anyone who reads this.
There is a toggle in the preferences with the mod installed. Just load the save first.

Reactions: John Ness

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
There is a toggle in the preferences with the mod installed. Just load the save first.
Thank you so much. I am chagrined at just how blind I was to miss it. In that menu I saw Extras first and chased that down to see what that was and never saw it. Oddly enough for me it was clicked neither enabled nor disabled. Thanks again

Also wanted to add, I love the game picking it back up again after 5 months too busy to play. This is the first of the ones I've updated to play its been among my favorites for a while. The visual easter eggs unrelated to the story really make me smile. The streaker getting chased and arrested in, I think, Day 13 made me break out in laughter all over again when I was replaying last night. Thanks again for a great game.

Reactions: Talothral
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes