Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'm gonna have to ask for what might be considered a minor spoiler here:
I'm trying to decide if I want to go with the Gorgons or the Association, and so far I'm leaning towards the Association, but I'm very interested in the Demon woman from the beginning. So, I'd like to ask if being allied with the demon-hunters would be a bad idea if I want to pursue a positive storyline with her in the future?
The moments you want to give an answer but it might not be that minor spoiler... The branches are different routes to the same destimation, and how things play in certain point(s) depends on your choices you've made. Postive outcome all around is possible, but also fucking everything up is also possible. Or something in between...

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
The moments you want to give an answer but it might not be that minor spoiler... The branches are different routes to the same destimation, and how things play in certain point(s) depends on your choices you've made. Postive outcome all around is possible, but also fucking everything up is also possible. Or something in between...
Hmm very well then, thanks for the answer

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Talothral, thank you for this amazing VN! I just finished it, having just finished TRS2 the other night and wanting to jump back into your universe ASAP. As much as I loved TRS and TRS2, I loved this even more. Now on to ToaM, but I have to ask. Any plans for a Sorcerer 2?

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral, thank you for this amazing VN! I just finished it, having just finished TRS2 the other night and wanting to jump back into your universe ASAP. As much as I loved TRS and TRS2, I loved this even more. Now on to ToaM, but I have to ask. Any plans for a Sorceror 2?
Plans? Yes. Will the plans happen? Ask again after ToaM is done >.>

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I'm gonna have to ask for what might be considered a minor spoiler here:
I'm trying to decide if I want to go with the Gorgons or the Association, and so far I'm leaning towards the Association, but I'm very interested in the Demon woman from the beginning. So, I'd like to ask if being allied with the demon-hunters would be a bad idea if I want to pursue a positive storyline with her in the future?
Both stories are great so i would suggest creating a save and trying both as it is one of the branches!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So I got told the image that people used in their signature has it's link broken, here is the image again that you can include in the signature. The url:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3520613_talSignature.png
talSignature.png

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
This was really good! Unfortunately, I'm not much in the habit of playing through multiple branches of a story, so I likely won't see all there is to see, but I will be very much so looking forward to a possible sequel in the future!

Reactions: Talothral

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
What games have been released by Talothral besides Sorcerer, Tribulations, and Terminus Reach? I have tried searching on F95 for "Talothral" under creator, but with no results.

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes