Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Partially because she never needed one, there was never a reason to call her with any name as their minds are connected. Think about having someone whose thoughts you know, and have known since birth. Essentially it would be the same as naming part of your body... and while I am aware that there are some people who names bodyparts it isn't really needed >.>

That and she never makes a sound as is... that I remember.
Yeah but it seems so impersonal when introducing her to other people, "hi, this is my faerie dragon familiar." "oh she's gorgeous, what's her name?" "..." "...o...k?".

I was hoping for a cute scene where Alex names her or something... oh well, is what it is.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah but it seems so impersonal when introducing her to other people, "hi, this is my faerie dragon familiar." "oh she's gorgeous, what's her name?" "..." "...o...k?".

I was hoping for a cute scene where Alex names her or something... oh well, is what it is.
I don't think that ever really came up as is, outside of a couple of people, the ones she shows up know what she is and how things work. And don't who don't know are focused on something else.

But then again, there is always Sorcerer 2 for things if need be... after ToaM.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And with that, i have consumed all of your previous games Talothral, and a very satisfying 3 course meal it was. If i'm guessing right it went TR1>S>TR2>ToaM yeah? So S2 is up after ToaM? TR3 after that yeah?

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Actually Sorcerer 2 is confirmed to be next after ToaM, after that? Yeah. Who knows really? Could be one of the existing IP's or post-apocalyptic mecha with magic and vampire nuns with guns... or something like that. No idea of that really, yet.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Actually Sorcerer 2 is confirmed to be next after ToaM, after that? Yeah. Who knows really? Could be one of the existing IP's or post-apocalyptic mecha with magic and vampire nuns with guns... or something like that. No idea of that really, yet.
Sorcerer 2 Confirmed. And it isn't even my Birthday. Thanks Talothral.

Peace :)

Reactions: JakelEst

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sorcerer 2 Confirmed. And it isn't even my Birthday. Thanks Talothral.

To be fair, it has been confirmed almost two years or so >.> But there is always the caveat of "if things goes as planned", there is still about year and a half allocated for ToaM (bit less but close enough!) and that is extremely long time.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be fair, it has been confirmed almost two years or so >.> But there is always the caveat of "if things goes as planned", there is still about year and a half allocated for ToaM (bit less but close enough!) and that is extremely long time.
And since we are all getting... aham... younger every day... I get it.

I like all your stories, you know that, but, something about the Sorcerer hit a special spot with me. I've lost count of how many times I replayed it. And no, it's not to explore other choices, I always made the same. I just like the characters and the story.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And with that, i have consumed all of your previous games Talothral, and a very satisfying 3 course meal it was. If i'm guessing right it went TR1>S>TR2>ToaM yeah? So S2 is up after ToaM? TR3 after that yeah?
Yeah, that's the order of creation of things. But what's after S2? As said above, no idea yet, it's just too long time to decide what is it going to be. In three and half years (give or take) we all might be super mutants or something >.>

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
And since we are all getting... aham... younger every day... I get it.

I like all your stories, you know that, but, something about the Sorcerer hit a special spot with me. I've lost count of how many times I replayed it. And no, it's not to explore other choices, I always made the same. I just like the characters and the story.

Wanted to come ask about Sorcerer 2, but it seems it was the latest topic here,

I dont know why, but ToaM seemed too different from other 2 that it didnt suit me, but ofc I havent finished it and still pretty much at beginning of the story. so I plan to finish it before commenting about it.

but TR1,S,TR2 I like to play from the beginning to the end and always same choices..

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Wanted to come ask about Sorcerer 2, but it seems it was the latest topic here,

I dont know why, but ToaM seemed too different from other 2 that it didnt suit me, but ofc I havent finished it and still pretty much at beginning of the story. so I plan to finish it before commenting about it.

but TR1,S,TR2 I like to play from the beginning to the end and always same choices..
ToaM has a bit darker tone overall, and it doesn't have a similar structure. Multiple updates can be a one day instead of one update per day, so it can feel off in a lot of ways. That and there is no "central" base of operation so far, so it gives a different feeling compared to the two. You don't "return" home to the loving embrace of your loved one as is.

Last edited:

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
ToaM has a bit darker tone overall, and it doesn't have a similar structure. Multiple updates can be a one day instead of one update per day, so it can feel off in a lot of ways. That and there is no "central" base of operation so far, so it gives a different feeling compared to the two. You don't "return" home to the loving embrace of your loved one as is.
ye, and other 2 you know what it is about pretty much from the beginning, because ToaM beginning confuses me.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
ye, and other 2 you know what it is about pretty much from the beginning, because ToaM beginning confuses me.
In the end, it's about Tomas getting his soul back... just the journey there takes a few detours which are still more or less important.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes