burned01

Jun 3, 2024
Ugh, trying to find the final Mac version of this one -- none of the links to the most recent version work, compressed or otherwise. Looks like I will have to build it myself. Gotta love Ren'Py.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Try the dev's Discord? Or even Google - it was on more sites than just this one.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ugh, trying to find the final Mac version of this one -- none of the links to the most recent version work, compressed or otherwise. Looks like I will have to build it myself. Gotta love Ren'Py.
Try the devs blog.

maechal

Feb 13, 2018
the red head in the 2 last screenshots on page1 here,. WHO is she? i played the game before and just started replaying it again yesterday,. and i remembered that i still have no clue? as mentioned been thru the game and believe its never mentioned,. anyone know who it is??? first time posting,. hope i didnt break any rules and so on,. thanks in advance

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
the red head in the 2 last screenshots on page1 here,. WHO is she?
An enemy. Who quickly gets discarded like a used rag for failing to capture Miyuki.
Don't think we ever even actually meet her.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
the red head in the 2 last screenshots on page1 here,. WHO is she? i played the game before and just started replaying it again yesterday,. and i remembered that i still have no clue? as mentioned been thru the game and believe its never mentioned,. anyone know who it is??? first time posting,. hope i didnt break any rules and so on,. thanks in advance
Right her... she is one time scene somewhere at the start of the game (mostly to introduce Marcus), never to be seen ever again... for now at least. I might have lost the file though, but that's something I worry about when the time comes.

Reactions: RolandG.

maechal

Feb 13, 2018
Right her... she is one time scene somewhere at the start of the game (mostly to introduce Marcus), never to be seen ever again... for now at least. I might have lost the file though, but that's something I worry about when the time comes.
Thank you, it bothered me to no end i didnt get her coupled to a name, just been thru sentinel and started sorc, though about "errors" and was one of the ones that bothered me most,. the others is if interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the games you've made, they are great

Reactions: Talothral

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
The Sorcerer is one of my favourite games; I'll probably replay in some years... but I see Talothral has been working on a new game with a magician protagonist?

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
This game really is quite solid all around, and pretty much the only thing that's bothering me a bit (outside of pretty much no dialogues during sex) are camera angles during both dialogues and sex scenes. There are no close ups on characters, no first person perspective shots. I don't know, maybe i'm just nitpicking but sometimes it feels for me like we (as a player) are only watching this events from the sideline, not engaging directly in the action. But yeah, maybe that's just me.

But overall, pretty enjoyable game with pretty interesting story, world and characters. Maybe too many characters cuz I have troubles remembering few of them. I just had a scene with Xiu, we supposedly met her before but honestly i don't know sho she is :D Was she the snake we saved?

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
But overall, pretty enjoyable game with pretty interesting story, world and characters. Maybe too many characters cuz I have troubles remembering few of them. I just had a scene with Xiu, we supposedly met her before but honestly i don't know sho she is :D Was she the snake we saved?
Yes, she was inspired by the "Legend of the White Snake" from Chinese mythology/folklore.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes