Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
kinda new to this dev's work I think I'm done with the half of the game love the game but there is something bothering me there is this bald police officer that is in the background couple of times and some kinda events seems to be happening there is it gonna get explained later or is it just a reference to dev's other works, non of their other works seems to have police officer mc and they have fantasy and sci-fi elements
It's mostly there to fill the background, like similar events, to make the world seem to be a bit more alive. Some might be funny, some might not.

Reactions: gojira667 and 1egn

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
It's mostly there to fill the background, like similar events, to make the world seem to be a bit more alive. Some might be funny, some might not.
the streaker one got chuckle out of me, kinda hoped there was something more to it but still I'm glad that it's out of my mind now

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
kinda new to this dev's work I think I'm done with the half of the game love the game but there is something bothering me there is this bald police officer that is in the background couple of times and some kinda events seems to be happening there is it gonna get explained later or is it just a reference to dev's other works, non of their other works seems to have police officer mc and they have fantasy and sci-fi elements
They are just easter eggs, similar easter eggs can be seen in his other works. You could call them story within a story that you witness happening in the background if you pay attention, but they have no real relevance or background yet in the greater Talothral canon.

Reactions: 1egn

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
the streaker one got chuckle out of me, kinda hoped there was something more to it but still I'm glad that it's out of my mind now
There's few background events that happen only if you choose one specific LI, those are definitely worth it, but won't spoil who it is. :D

Reactions: 1egn

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
I just saw that they might be 4 other different endings other than sorcerer lord
Which was perfect
But what other ends are there and how to reach them
I love this game so I want to fully play it

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
One ending is only available if you beat the game on Apr 1st - but I think it replaces Sorcerer Lord rather than being in addition to it. :)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is
Is it an important part of the story
Not really no. It's more of a joke about how many people the MC slept with and it just basically replaces the "Sorcerer Lord" ending with new image, but beyond that it isn't really something to chase after. And you can always set the computers clock to 1st of April to get it anyway.

As for the rest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v1-0-0-talothral.58369/post-7653465
there is a listing there and how to get them, at least should be the way to get them. Been few years... >.>

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
Not really no. It's more of a joke about how many people the MC slept with and it just basically replaces the "Sorcerer Lord" ending with new image, but beyond that it isn't really something to chase after. And you can always set the computers clock to 1st of April to get it anyway.

As for the rest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v1-0-0-talothral.58369/post-7653465
there is a listing there and how to get them, at least should be the way to get them. Been few years... >.>
Oh OK will try
But I agree when you have over 20 children
Thanks for the help
Looking forward to the new update coming today

Reactions: Talothral

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i hit the first part of the game where the guide mod says save for both paths and doing a cursory search of the thread it seems this game is unlike the rest of Talothral's games in that there are branching paths and not just a series of 'do you want to romance this chick?' or sub/optimal choices during climactic events? Is there some explanation somewhere of the differing branches? I couldn't care less about being spoiled, i just don't want to go down less personally interesting paths on my first playthrough.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So i hit the first part of the game where the guide mod says save for both paths and doing a cursory search of the thread it seems this game is unlike the rest of Talothral's games in that there are branching paths and not just a series of 'do you want to romance this chick?' or sub/optimal choices during climactic events? Is there some explanation somewhere of the differing branches? I couldn't care less about being spoiled, i just don't want to go down less personally interesting paths on my first playthrough.
To be fair here, all of the games have several failure conditions. And TRS2 had branching as well, but that's not to the level of Sorcerer, more or less different locations and information gained. But that being said, Li is nice and fun old lady, then Gorgons seems to be the fan favourite for most parts. And when the time comes, deal with Delmar personally. That's... about it. But it's mostly Gorgons vs Fiery Fangs...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game took a bit for me to start getting into properly but i think i am there, she's come up a few times so far but at this point i am getting impatient, what is the Faerie Dragon's name? Does she already have one or does Alex give her one?

Jul 20, 2022
This game took a bit for me to start getting into properly but i think i am there, she's come up a few times so far but at this point i am getting impatient, what is the Faerie Dragon's name? Does she already have one or does Alex give her one?
As far as I remember, she doesn't have one and never gets one. There is another familiar that gets named later, but never the faerie dragon.

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well that's just plain sad...
Partially because she never needed one, there was never a reason to call her with any name as their minds are connected. Think about having someone whose thoughts you know, and have known since birth. Essentially it would be the same as naming part of your body... and while I am aware that there are some people who names bodyparts it isn't really needed >.>

That and she never makes a sound as is... that I remember.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes