Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Actually it is just on one touch,not two like in qwerty. So it don't work, CAP or no not. So like I thought I'll use a third party software,as suggested.
which is why you should try changing the keyboard language. to my understanding, that should work.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Crowdfunding scammers take advantage of people and I will always draw attention to them.
Is keeping people paying out of their own free will technically taking advantage of them? Sure, I don't like it either when the development time of Patreon funded games drags on and on, but I don't give my money to such devs. With few exceptions, I don't want to use Patreon at all for that matter. It's a broken system that disfavors the consumer.
I don't know if this particular developer is a friend of yours or what, but what I posted was not realistically threatening in any meaningful way.
Agreed. But seeing that wep listed four potential reasons your post got removed, it may not have been because it may have been threatening. If I had to guess it's probably because of the aggressive language (shit dev, bs, kick in the ass). I'm not saying I agree with that reason, mind you.
I don't take power tripping, babydick forum staff seriously and I never have.
Do you really think namecalling is the best course of action. What's that gonna achieve. Not exactly the mature thing to do, right?
I will return behind my VPN and enjoy every download and subpar jackoff game this site has to offer.
Aren't you admitting that you enjoy "subpar jackoff games" here :unsure:

EDIT: and of course the post got removed...

Reactions: Humidcow and Xol

StarLord11

Feb 19, 2020
Encountered a bug with texture where you have to kill or sneak past all enemies in the beginning.

Build: 26/10/2019. Everything is hanging in the air, cant go any further. Does any one know how to solve this texture bug?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
The girl is awesome. I love her design. The monsters range from fine to wtf, but that doesn't matter too much. The worst thing is that this is pretty glitchy at this stage.

There's too much going on in the weapon system. It should probably be much simpler. Like, just the knife and magic staff (the gun is just random and the staff seems to be the same with unlimited ammo?) When I fuck an enemy and get their ability, that would be okay if it were secondary, but it shouldn't replace my knife. Also, it's hit or miss when the gun actually wants to get pulled out which is super annoying.

The spells are mostly okay. Again, I would simplify, at least until there is a need later in the game for them. Drawing the spells seems basically impossible. I can only ever draw the shield. Nothing else works. It's a neat idea but I would just stick to the menu, which could be a little less glitchy like most things.

Also, it would be great if there was more camera control during scenes. Allow the mouse wheel to zoom in and out and another button to shift the camer up, down, left, and right. Being able to only rotate around a single point doesn't let you see very well sometimes.

Also, enemies should stop moving and noticing you while you're in a scene and you should have a grace period while she's getting up because enemies will just be swinging at you while you're trying to get up.

TL;DR - Looks pretty good, pretty glitchy, and could still do with a few gameplay improvements.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

GAMERGUY246

Jul 20, 2017
New build up as of today:
This is a new build of the demo level, with the changes made to make it easier in parts, and the last section (the combat section) fleshed out more. It still has the content from October in it, so you can still locate that in the hidden place.

The minotaur animations are also included in the last town area.

Please note there is a bug where if you teleport while in the tunnel with the staircase, it will put you on top of the staircase, and out of bounds, so don't do that. If you do, you just need to restart from the menu, and it will put you at the check point in front of the cabin.

Please let me know if the platform and puzzle elements are easier to understand now, and how the last part feels(is the combination of spells, knife and gun fun at all?)

If you encounter any huge bugs, please let me know as well.
Appears there is also a secret area and secrets hidden in the village as noted in this comment.
I was pleased to visit the village location, looked into every house and into every window ... The secret location is open from the beginning. With the old teleport elevator is not a problem...

Last edited:

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
The secret is the first big red house to your left when you enter, there's a succubus in there having fun with a minotaur and she can reset you to the start of the new area and respawn the enemies. (Edit: the entrance is at the back of the house, there's no door there.) Second secret is that there's another minotaur in a little yellow house having fun with a girl, you can access that room by going up to the door really close-like and do a teleport. That seems to be it when it comes to 'secrets' and quite frankly any new animations. You can't do anything with the minotaurs yourself.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Well, tested the new version, not worth my time :
- No checkpoint
- Stupidly difficult combat
- Crappy and unclear controls (do we have to GUESS what key does what ?!)
- "W" is for wun, who is the mad man responsible for the key mapping ?
- How do you open chests ? Are you even supposed to open chests ?!
- Unclear platforms
- WTF is up with the "F" key which makes you rotate 180° ?!

This is too bad because this game has some potential, but it really needs a competent game designer...

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Yeah I played through the current version of the demo yesterday, and it's beyond janky. The unprecise colliders inside the castle made solving the puzzle nearly impossible. Had to exploit the teleportation pretty hard to pass them. Ended up teleporting through the ceiling once and had to restart.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Ended up teleporting through the ceiling once and had to restart.
It is possible you can actually backtrack above the area by teleporting upwards and eventually teleport back onto the ground at top, and then go into the dungeon again without restarting. I don't know how much time it would save but this is what I did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pigfarmer

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Are there scenes with different charmed combination?

So far I've found:

Goblin 1,2,3
Pig Goblin 1,2
Bird Goblin 1,2
Witch doctor 1,2
Orc 1,? (cant' find the code to summon)
SGoblin_C : Small Goblin
WDGoblin_C : Witch Goblin
BGoblin_C : Bird Goblin
PGoblin_BP_C : Pig Goblin
Hobgoblin_C : Orc Goblin (Doesn't work consistently at all)
Incubus_Useable_C : Futa Demon (Depreciated?)
Respawn_Interactable_C : Incubus and Minotaur
OctoTentacle_Useable_C : Old God

Reactions: Anita Deek

cocrane

Feb 9, 2019
I don't understand why most of the control writte in the game tutorial don't work, and this cite control's too.
i mean "1" and "q" don't doe anything. same for "f", somebody know the control?

Is that's angain this shit about corean keybord, like a game i know "Deep Rock Galactic" where the "5" touch is neded but absolutly doe nothing whit european keyboard ?

and in that's case, that's mean i need to buy a "stranger" keyboard ? no way !

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
cocrane Just change your keyboard layout in your OS if that's what's giving you trouble. Buying another keyboard with a different layout won't fix it, since it'll still send the same keycodes to your computer as any other.

Reactions: cocrane
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes