Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Not really. Having played both, the new one is an annoying puzzle game with combat and limited sex, while the previous one is somewhat better as spells are easier to cast, though getting sex scenes is a chore.

Honestly the dev needs to focus down on a specific set of features, complete them, and then move on to others. He appears to be trying to do too many different kinds of features very poorly, rather than one very well.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys I have a problem when I upload a game with the Mega link, when it reaches 1GO the downloading disappears and delets the page. And it does that always when I download a game at 1GO...so I don't understand because before it never happened to me so can you help to fix this shitty problem please? Thank you for your answers and help by the way.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here you have your beloved older versions:

09.01.2017: Mega
11.05.2016: Mega
Is either of those the gallery build?
Honestly the dev needs to focus down on a specific set of features, complete them, and then move on to others. He appears to be trying to do too many different kinds of features very poorly, rather than one very well.
Completely agree. Just about every demo of the game seems to be wildly different from the previous one, with a whole new environment and different enemies. Well, maybe the latest is the exception, as it just adds an area to an already existing build... But still, I think we've gone through at least three or four environments at this point.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Is either of those the gallery build?

Completely agree. Just about every demo of the game seems to be wildly different from the previous one, with a whole new environment and different enemies. Well, maybe the latest is the exception, as it just adds an area to an already existing build... But still, I think we've gone through at least three or four environments at this point.
Both of them are normal playable builds, i have some gallery builds saved somewhere as well if you want

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

goodlox

Jan 26, 2018
hi all, I play the 25fev2020 version, in the house at the very beginning where I have to drain a goblin, I happen to have charmed him with E, but impossible to launch the sex scene, the game said tip 1, but nothing does not happen, I tried almost all the keys of the keyboards, as well as combinations with tab, ctrl, etc ...

Anyone know how to trigger it, I could flee the house with a teleportaion, but I don't see the point in continuing if I can't trigger the sex scenes ...

thank you

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
hi all, I play the 25fev2020 version, in the house at the very beginning where I have to drain a goblin, I happen to have charmed him with E, but impossible to launch the sex scene, the game said tip 1, but nothing does not happen, I tried almost all the keys of the keyboards, as well as combinations with tab, ctrl, etc ...

Anyone know how to trigger it, I could flee the house with a teleportaion, but I don't see the point in continuing if I can't trigger the sex scenes ...

thank you
Q button or 1 should work

goodlox

Jan 26, 2018
it does not change anything, I still can not launched this charm, I would wait for it to evolve its configuration, I hope it will.

I played an old version where everything worked, it will come back one day, lol

reducto

Apr 5, 2019

thank you
You just pressing "E" one time, like me :) You should press E repeatedly, you'll see creature falling love with you, then press 1

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes