Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Looks like a new Patreon build was published today. From a gif the dev posted on the lewdgames subreddit, looks like they added a tentacle animation?

Edit: it also looks like the dev decided to change the game's name to "Sorceress' Tale"
For those wondering, .

The tentacle animation isn't new. What I do think is new is the blood spatters when you stealth kill an enemy and the Assassin's Creed Eagle Vision.
And I also believe he changed the name to Sorceress' Tale a good while ago in one of the Patreon posts. At least it sounds familiar to me.

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, nothing here is new. The executables have been named SorceressTale.exe for a long time.

Speaking of executables here's June build (on mega) wupFibSC#g3ARdzNvcOoVjHc5wn44z6j_kbXkrO-ZtYfk5MOJd4c

NB i'll be removing the link in ~24h
Tried to open the link in mega, I think I'm doing something wrong. Do I need to add it on to the web url of mega? Tried open the link in the app, didn't recognize it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Tried to open the link in mega, I think I'm doing something wrong. Do I need to add it on to the web url of mega? Tried open the link in the app, didn't recognize it.
You need to append it to "mega.nz/file/". I think this behavior might have been changed, because I used to be able to simply put it right after the .nz part.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah what's disappointing is that all this time goes by and it looks like little has been improved on it. I am glad it wasn't abandoned, we need more games like this in the adult gaming industry. Not many like it with adding mods to Skyrim.

Reactions: GreenPotato

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
The lack of any coherent change logs lately (not just this game) is starting to piss me off

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
It looks good, but is this yet another case of a dev just futzing around with the 3D engine forever and never making an actual game? (See: MatM/Pure Onyx, Wild Life, Breeders of the Nephilim, ...)

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
It looks good, but is this yet another case of a dev just futzing around with the 3D engine forever and never making an actual game? (See: MatM/Pure Onyx, Wild Life, Breeders of the Nephilim, ...)
On what facts are you implying that? So far this game is growing constantly, maybe slow but strong and the two games you mentioned, Wild Life and Breeders of the Nephilim are actual Games or will soon be.
This are small Devs working on it, where big Companys have a lot of people or Out Source it and still takes Years to make, so its normal for smaller groups to take a lot longer :rolleyes:

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
3D games are very labour intensive, who knew. At least this dev delivers transparent progress reports (however slow the progress is for a 1-man project) on a weekly basis.

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
View attachment 145541

Overview:
The game will be adult in nature, and will involve strong sexual content, but I also aim to make the game fun and interesting even when its not just genitals flapping everywhere. The game's protagonist will be Meridiana, a female magician who takes on contracts to hunt down and stop various dark cults and magical creatures.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-08
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: Mithos56
Censored: No
Version: 2020-06-06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Information:

DOWNLOAD
WIN64: - MEGA - -

2018-10-18 (Stable):
Win 32: MEGA - -
Win 64: MEGA - -

Thanks at GAMERGUY246 & MarshmallowCasserole
View attachment 145542 View attachment 145545 View attachment 145546 View attachment 145547 View attachment 145548 View attachment 145549 View attachment 145550 View attachment 145551
Amazing game, good job. This game has potential.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes