Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Pretty sure you need a modified executable that has the console enabled in order to open it. Otherwise it's usually the ~ key.
Thanks i just realized i need the English keyboard, odd :) But commands doesnt work at all

SGoblin_C : Small Goblin
WDGoblin_C : Witch Goblin
BGoblin_C : Bird Goblin
PGoblin_BP_C : Pig Goblin
Hobgoblin_C : Orc Goblin (Doesn't work consistently at all)
Incubus_Useable_C : Futa Demon (Depreciated?)
Respawn_Interactable_C : Incubus and Minotaur
OctoTentacle_Useable_C : Old God

Last edited:

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
I just killed every creature in here. But there is no other path. The game ends in here? And is there a save system? When i close the game it's starting from the beginnig
SorceressTale_2020_05_11_22_03_40_722.jpg

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I just killed every creature in here. But there is no other path. The game ends in here? And is there a save system? When i close the game it's starting from the beginnig
View attachment 653704
That build ends there, yes. And there is no save feature implemented yet as far as I'm aware.

Also, instead of making another post right after your previous, consider just editing your post instead. Keeps the thread a little neater.

Reactions: reducto

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 653704
there is no save, but you can easily speedrun by telepoting on the walls in the beginning and skipping the dungeon

The game ends there. But do look around the area - there are some extra scenes (2 or 3 i think) in windows and inside other buildings
one more scene is behind the waterfall

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
one more scene is behind the waterfall
i suppose its 2 - one is the red girl and co and the other with the meridiana herself (when you interact (or do you just stand on it for some time? i don't quite remember) with the magic circle near the exit of the graveyard)

kluchidze

Mar 22, 2020
i suppose its 2 - one is the red girl and co and the other with the meridiana herself (when you interact (or do you just stand on it for some time? i don't quite remember) with the magic circle near the exit of the graveyard)
that's right)

OsamiWorks

May 24, 2020
I've been supporting this guy for I think 2 years now. He's really good between his art and technical understanding. He does update weekly but I don't think he is going to complete it, it's constantly changing.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
You fight enemies and the charmed enemies can come inside you. Is that not combat and creampies?
Combat is fair enough, but as far as I've seen there's not really any fluid to show creampies. The enemies kinda just do some short thrusts and it's implied they came.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Combat is fair enough, but as far as I've seen there's not really any fluid to show creampies. The enemies kinda just do some short thrusts and it's implied they came.
I think there was at least one animation that had cum coming out of the vagina after intercourse. Could've been the tentacle animation.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
not sure, seems the builds before 10.18.2018
Had to play through an old build to remember, and in the build I played there's some cum splatters around wherever the enemy fucked her but we never see cum coming out of her holes or mouth. Does that really count as a creampie?

In any case, one other thing that should really be added but hasn't yet for whatever reason is distension on certain parts of Meridiana's body for penetration with large enough things, namely her abdomen and throat. The prime example of it is the Pig Goblin's solo animation, his dick is nearly as thick as her neck and she practically takes the whole thing down her throat, but somehow her throat isn't bulging out from his dick being in there? It'd make some animations a lot hotter IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: kluchidze

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
Looks like a new Patreon build was published today. From a gif the dev posted on the lewdgames subreddit, looks like they added a tentacle animation?

Edit: it also looks like the dev decided to change the game's name to "Sorceress' Tale"

Reactions: sznake
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes