Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
wngHFTAZ#tL_6aaUplE163gg0Fx3Wb2W8HB_j7MdL88qHTgwNOHo link for 24 hours yadda yadda

There isn't much to see though; there are a couple of new Meridiana x male villager animations (at least I think they are new?) and the new charm system, so I wouldn't bother if I weren't interested in mucking around with the latter a bit.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
wngHFTAZ#tL_6aaUplE163gg0Fx3Wb2W8HB_j7MdL88qHTgwNOHo link for 24 hours yadda yadda

There isn't much to see though; there are a couple of new Meridiana x male villager animations (at least I think they are new?) and the new charm system, so I wouldn't bother if I weren't interested in mucking around with the latter a bit.
what is this? mega doesn't give me anything with this

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Alright so I'm more sold on this and see via dev's patreon they're still working on this but not able to work full time on it, they've certainly taken their time and making sure the game mechanics are sound, which I appreciate.

Really looking forward to seeing actual game releases, the test builds where fun.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
If someone has any information on what could possibly be new, could you please just reply to my post for others looking to find what's new before downloading :LOL: Because the lack of a changelog makes me not want to download anything

joncik

May 7, 2017
There is changelog for lazy

Update 8/31/2020
Changed charm system to be more interactive, player must now use abilities to put enemies in the right frame of mind to be charmed.
Once charmed, enemies can now be told to follow or wait.

Fixed Errors with player being able to teleport through walls and on top of some barriers
Removed physics from bomb puzzles. They should now trigger correctly as long as the bomb thrown correctly.

Temporarily added 2 additional sex animations, a blow job and a hand job, to the final area.

Some cum FX have been added to some sex scenes.

Added visual notification if you are using too much magic and getting overstressed.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so is someone posting the new build here? so admin can update front post with it.

I like to check out this new charm system.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
As usual, game gets some decent amounts of patrons on patreon and suddenly there is no new content being produced. As usual.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
The new charm system is *extremely* buggy. Whether or not you target an enemy seems highly random, and i can't trigger draining them at all.

Reactions: Mensbane

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
SO HARD TO TRIGGER SEX SCENE
There are two ways to potentially do it in past demo's, either of them requires you to be facing the monsters you want to engage with.

1) You click the E key (repeatedly) to charm them and then hold down right and left mouse buttons (this is the way dev should keep it)
2) You click the E key (repeatedly) to charm them and then hit number 1 key.

edit* It appears in newest update dev has changed it to a 3rd way of doing this now.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes