Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

justGab

Aug 5, 2017
The last trone chamber is quite hard to pass. I used to drop a meteor on it to pass it, but I guess it doesn't work anymore.

Edit:Nevermind. I managed to complete it by porting over and drop a bomb.

Last edited:

kseqjl

Jul 1, 2018
Hobgoblin_C
WDGoblin_C : Witch Goblin
BGoblin_C : Bird Goblin
PGoblin_BP_C : Pig Goblin
Hobgoblin_C : Orc Goblin (Doesn't work consistently at all)
Incubus_Useable_C : Futa Demon (Depreciated?)
Respawn_Interactable_C : Incubus and Minotaur
OctoTentacle_Useable_C : Old God
not working at all except Hobgoblin_C

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
why does the changelog have nothing in it for the past two updates?
i am right to assume it isn't just a "surprise....its NOTHING" right?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
why does the changelog have nothing in it for the past two updates?
i am right to assume it isn't just a "surprise....its NOTHING" right?
The last update is essentially the dev changing how charming a monster works I believe.

By sounds of things, this dev has basically had the same demo level but has been fine-tuning how things work for ages due to patreons feedback.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
Feb 9, 2018
The last update is essentially the dev changing how charming a monster works I believe.

By sounds of things, this dev has basically had the same demo level but has been fine-tuning how things work for ages due to patreons feedback.
Patron here, this is accurate. 1 step forward, 1-2 step back. His strength is in the animations, he needs to get back to those, instead of tweaking the game mechanics to death.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
There are two ways to potentially do it in past demo's, either of them requires you to be facing the monsters you want to engage with.

1) You click the E key (repeatedly) to charm them and then hold down right and left mouse buttons (this is the way dev should keep it)
2) You click the E key (repeatedly) to charm them and then hit number 1 key.

edit* It appears in newest update dev has changed it to a 3rd way of doing this now.
What's the new way?

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
What's the new way?
You have to be near an enemy and hold down E, she'll fiddle herself a bit and then a puff of pink smoke makes the enemy charmable. Then you tap-spam E until enemy gets charmed but there's no indication on the charm level.

This is by far the worst way of doing it, previous iterations had it better. Most enemies change locations too quickly and/or hear you behind them, very frustrating.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Can't get through the tutorial because I can't trigger the drain.
If you did what I wrote in my post, you just have to hold E after you've charmed an enemy. She'll start fiddling with herself and after finishing keep holding E, that somehow initiates the sex.

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
I have not played this game in years. I was expecting some progress. What is this! It's even worse than before! It still has the stupid parkour at the beginning (Beat it 3rd try), and I was only able to activate one sex scene, then another goblin popped up. It said charm "an enemy," not enemies. So now I am just stuck, cause they move around, and the pink cloud does nothing, I can't lock onto them. I don't know how I did it the first time. Seriously, how much progress was even made in these years of development.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Such a huge Potential is wasted, so many years of development, and the same thing, just a demonstration of the engine, and could make a full-fledged game with a story, and interesting game mechanics. While the patreons will pay him a lot of money, the author will continue to engage in nonsense.

Reactions: papragu

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Patron here, this is accurate. 1 step forward, 1-2 step back. His strength is in the animations, he needs to get back to those, instead of tweaking the game mechanics to death.
He needs to be more decisive and dev needs patreons to start telling him this, this game has fantastic potential. I did notice he hasn't reached the $3k goal which does state he start working on game full-time then, so maybe that has something to do with the slow process.

You have to be near an enemy and hold down E, she'll fiddle herself a bit and then a puff of pink smoke makes the enemy charmable. Then you tap-spam E until enemy gets charmed but there's no indication on the charm level.

This is by far the worst way of doing it, previous iterations had it better. Most enemies change locations too quickly and/or hear you behind them, very frustrating.
Glad you answered as I didn't actually know, it sounds a lot worse. Doesn't make sense why he changed it, the tapping E to cast charm spell, then clicking on right and left mouse buttons to engage was simple to do, once you figured it out.

elthain

May 27, 2017
Well, if you are a bit professional and love developing you would end the game, then if you want to keep making a living on the industry you would develop a new game xD

It's not that hard to make a possible schedule with a "doable" project, "get paid", finish it and then proceed with a new one, this "genre" has the advantage of not being so competitive or saturated like the "normal" games with 874348 indie developers releasing their games with "high standards" and stomping your project, we are dealing with a fairly "young" indie scene here.

Reactions: tonyarbano

Aretak

Jun 27, 2017
Loved the game since it was first started, but this new charm system is awful. I've tricked the baddies into walking into the love cloud so I can charm them using buildings and such, but it's not easy. Maybe if the activation time for the love cloud was shorter, but as it stands you spend way to long fingering yourself and not enough time getting fucked.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes