Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Martin Klovanek ; Less jaded and more realistically accurate. If you take a look at the past 4 years of development, that is literally all the developer has done. Take for example the spell system:

1. A simple four spells, each bound to a different key. Quick and efficient to use. You also had a basic spell attack to use when out of mana.
2. A spell wheel that sometimes selected the spell and sometimes didn't. This stayed in for about 2 years. The basic spell attack got replaced with a dagger which is basically useless. Some spells don't work and others crash the game if you try to use them in specific circumstances.
3. Have to look up the spell drawing, memorize the strokes, and then draw the spell, in real-time. If you make a mistake, no spell is cast. This stayed in for I think 1.5 years. Added the revolver, which has a horrendous reload time, even for one bullet, and tons of extra animations added for the dagger, which no one really uses.
4. Back to a spell wheel and got rid of spell drawing. This is the newest system.

Reactions: sniff3005

hydraofficial

Aug 14, 2021
the game has had an update, if you can please send the new version, it is impossible to download the new version on sites like fboom or k2s as i only found it on these sites

TheMan74

May 16, 2020
I just discoverer the game and wanted to summarize things on what I struggled or at least, spend more time searching that I should in order to help.

The tutorial : As the jump isn't high, you can use the teleportation instead to pass the parkour thing with the rocks near the cascade.

To have sex with one or more ennemies, you must first arouse them with "q" then, make them under your control with "e", wich allows you to give them orders like follow, remain here, and attack x target.

There is a succubus standing wich proposes you to shoot targets with the gun. You have acces to ammunition close to her. There are targets on the ground but also on the trees and moving in the air. Targets are not only in front of you but also on your left and behind you (look at the house where there was a goblin). When you will suceed, a passage will be unlocked behind the cascade you saw before. It leads to a cimetary where you will be able to fuck tentacle and see the succubus sucking another kind of gobelin.

when in the dungeon, there are puzzles.
they are solved when you place or make fall barrels on switches.

The first one is easy : use the wand destroy the spider webs with the wand (numpad 3). Then, pick the barrel with "e" and place it on the switch.
the 2,3 and 4 requires you to make a bomb explode near wooden platforms on wich are barrels. The bomb will only destroy the wooden platform, making the barrel fall on the switches.
Please note that int order to open the 3rd door, you must couch in a collapsed section of wall of the previous room (where there is many barrels) in order to acces the switch.

Controls :
I discovered that 3rd mouse button enable a kind of vision where you see diffrently. I don't know what it is for.
You can change your clothes with "k" or "j" (can't remember).
"n" make you clothed or naked.

For non qwerty keybord user ! You can add qwerty config to your pc if you're on windows in the parameters, allowing you to switch between azety and qwerty by pressing Crtl and the Maj button.

It also seems that older versions contains other things that are not in the new version but i haven't checked it out.

I hope having helped and invite you, if you know things that I haven't mentioned to right it below in order to expend this help.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone possibly have this build plox?
the game has had an update, if you can please send the new version, it is impossible to download the new version on sites like fboom or k2s as i only found it on these sites
when the new update
Created a game update ticket, just waiting for the staff to get to it and update the thread with the October 29th build (most recent build released)

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamiat

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I've been checking some of the old and never versions of this gem so far (so I can take notes on newer scenes, poses and enemies) and I am a bit disappointed.
I wont make a 'review' here, just some thoughts.

I used the newer version so far, STMAGICTEST_04292021.
- Where is the 'zoom' mode? In other versions, like MIBuild110516 (large forest), you can zoom to her....bits right away, and in other camera positions using the mouse wheel. I also noticed there is a motion blur effect in that other version.
- I really miss the possitility to make her buck naked (no pantyhose, nothing), the 'no undies' mode, and why not, a new outfit (a wizard one, or a mini skirt one). And why not, an animation of her removing the outfit and the contrary. It doesnt need a 'full animation' where the outfit gets inserted on her body, but just the movement of her putting both arms over her head, then pushing or pulling the outfit until her chest, then a 'quick fade in' and voila.
- Are there cheat codes? Like a way for her not to die? It's a shame the DEV is making those really nice demos, BUT with the 'immediate game over' situations like when a monster touches her. EDIT: well, we have the passive mode in the options (but not all game versions have it).
- Is there a walkthrough? Say, an updated one that covers each version, or at least that latest version? It would be so much better for us to discover easter eggs and 'go directly to the point' instead of 'an ethernal wandering'.

A thing the DEV could be making (instead of tests and 'include/exclude' tons of features between versions) is to add (always add, not remove) small features like outfits, more poses (like crouch, sit...), and some small side scenes. At least patrons would be more pleased during his cryogenic time lapses between updates. :/

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Less jaded and more realistically accurate. If you take a look at the past 4 years of development, that is literally all the developer has done. Take for example the spell system:
I was just going back through all the Patreon posts.
The first post starts on Aug 23, 2015 (at least that's as far back as Chrome can load without crashing).
Come Aug 23, 2022 that will be 7 years. On the one hand, kudos to the dev for his dedication. On the other hand, were I a supporter, I would have called it dead back in 2019. Seven years with only a few basic mechanics, some admittedly halfway decent animations, and not a single complete "level" is completely unacceptable in my book. The guy has no roadmap, he has a vague unpublished list of things he's working on, which is nice but that's no way to approach development of any kind of project. You have to have set goals for the year. He does quality work but man.. at this point he really needs a collaborator that can push him harder. He's caught up in his own minutiae. A personal change won't do anything. If you've gone this long with blinders on and no self awareness of your own inability to deliver, you'll never change. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this guy is willingly cheating the patrons, I think he's just simply ill-disciplined, ill-trained, and ill-equipped to properly see this thing through.

1638287809012.png

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I feel like i come back every few pages and need to point out that he is only doing this to learn everything. Like the whole point of the patron is so he can learn and share his models/Art/Design's/code etc, The Patron isnt there for the game itself, It is legit only there to fund his education on the subject.

Now for Some question's that everyone should ask themselves and my own thoughts
- What do YOU get out of his Patron (This is a toss up, The model's have not been updated in some time so honestly your only really getting in on some of the stuff he chooses to share or explains)
-What is his goal OR for that matter any person who uses patron to make a game?? (as i said above its to learn, Not make a game, And i do think he should State up front what his goals really are.)

I truly think he isn't being a bad guy, but he is also NOT clearly saying up front that this is all just so he can learn the code and setup for his "Demo"

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
I feel like i come back every few pages and need to point out that he is only doing this to learn everything. Like the whole point of the patron is so he can learn and share his models/Art/Design's/code etc, The Patron isnt there for the game itself, It is legit only there to fund his education on the subject.

Now for Some question's that everyone should ask themselves and my own thoughts
- What do YOU get out of his Patron (This is a toss up, The model's have not been updated in some time so honestly your only really getting in on some of the stuff he chooses to share or explains)
-What is his goal OR for that matter any person who uses patron to make a game?? (as i said above its to learn, Not make a game, And i do think he should State up front what his goals really are.)

I truly think he isn't being a bad guy, but he is also NOT clearly saying up front that this is all just so he can learn the code and setup for his "Demo"
This is pretty much what I figured, but it's dissapointing to see the project he's learning from, go further and further away of something fun. We're in no position to demand anything, I wish his patreons would send a clear financial message for him to stay somewhat on track.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
This is pretty much what I figured, but it's dissapointing to see the project he's learning from, go further and further away of something fun. We're in no position to demand anything, I wish his patreons would send a clear financial message for him to stay somewhat on track.
Part of the problem is a lot of his partons have been on long enough to know why he has a patron and what its for. they do not seem to care about anything else.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Just a head up, this game now its called SORCERES'S TALE, so if you want to change it AND update to the last version it will be nice

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Can no one upload this to Mega or something else?

I mean Christ... getting 45kbps makes me feel like its 1995 again and I'm on ISDN during a rainstorm.
I've tried to download this and after 21 hours lost connection with internet due to bad weather, i gave up :D. So no upload from me sorry.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes