Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I like the 'hub' (initial forest area) with the teleports where you can finally select if you want the gallery level, or the latest 'castle grates' level (tutorial level) or else.

!3.jpg
But she still jumps low (you need to use teleport key to leave glitchy areas like the lake area in the HUB level), you don't have the zoom key (mouse wheel) and she is always 'without panties' in this version (in other versions, she has panties on, but you can't remove only the panties either, only her entire clothing, except boots, leggings and gloves).

You can't just press J or K to change clothes anywhere. Just N to make her clothed or not clothed. You have to enter her small wizard tent and go to her wardrobe so you can select her two clothing modes. We don't have her 'changing clothes animation' yet, but I miss the possibility to make her use panties only, then full outfit (with panties), and buck naked (no clothes at all).

Why not having a way to make her wet at our desire (as it's still a test game?) Say, K, L or another key to make her wet/dry or else.
And God, we need the zoom by using the mouse wheel, its as important as breathing.

Last edited:

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Huge +1 to the mouse wheel zoom, also is it me or is charming/controlling NPCs super convoluted now?
I charmed an enemy and it started attacking me lmao?

naabii

May 16, 2017
can't use either the torrent nor the svs link, could someone kindly put it on mega (then we could update the front page too)?

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
I'm honestly shocked when I see this game in Latest Updates, the pace is so slow and most of the Dev's work is just playing with assets or random systems. I remember a weekly update was showing how he got a barrel to explode.

Just for the record, I was a paying patreon for this game for about a year, but didn't see much progress and if there was then it'd be overshadowed by the amount of playing around and testing in other departments.

Last edited:

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Comparing with the 10282020 build, just looking at the gallery, there doesn't seem to be much new h-content.

Maybe a few more single animations of minotaur and red demon with a new pale-pink winged demon girl.

Controls when targeting stuff (Press Q to draw..., even opening doors) seem as wonky as ever. Dev needs to use proper expanded hitboxes.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i thought this game was dead? New update?
is it worth downloading or is it just another minor peformance change and more annoying puzzles?

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
I am not downloading the new versions for a long time now... I am just watching the show. Everyone who expects anything here... or is even burning money and then complaining about it, is a bonus. I feel entertained. Thank you.

Since we can't write reviews which take the dev or the history of a game/project into account - your review will be deleted because it is not about the game itself - we have to put signs like these posts around the games which seem to be time and money sinks. Good looking - for sure... but no game... just (lovely) animation which does not change (much) over the past years.

Reactions: Varalaker

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Since we can't write reviews which take the dev or the history of a game/project into account
Sure we can, I've written a few personally, and not kind ones, as you can imagine. They are still up. You just can't make it the entirety of the review. But it is a factor. "It's a nice piece of game because these and these reasons, but it took 6 years to have maybe 15% done. We will never see it completed. Two stars."

If anything, reviews that are based on mUh PoTenTIaL should be banned with prejudice.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
I found the dick plant in the battle test level, but can't activate it. Anyone has a clue ?

Last edited:

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
5 years in prototype stage...why ppls still support game,that are from BS era that not even progressing whatsoever is beyond my comprehension :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Meh559
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes