Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
Can we disable the music with a command?
For example there is this command which might help but I don't know the class or name I have to type after:
Code:
AudioSetDynamicSoundVolume

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I got my answer from the developer: we can't but in the next build there should be a toggle in the options
Please tell him to add an option to change panties (or remove it) in her wardrobe, and a way to add features (only add, add, add) instead of remove,remove,remove.

Mar 17, 2019
You
Please tell him to add an option to change panties (or remove it) in her wardrobe, and a way to add features (only add, add, add) instead of remove,remove,remove.
Did you know you can hit N to switch between nude and clothed or change clothes in the the blue tent in the main area (by hitting E in front of the closet)?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Did you know you can hit N to switch between nude and clothed or change clothes in the the blue tent in the main area (by hitting E in front of the closet)?
Yes. But in this last version, she isnt wearing panties and you can't put one. In the former version, she was wearing one, but you can't remove it either. There are certain features he removed/disabled as well (I know, it's still a test game).

Mar 17, 2019
Yes. But in this last version, she isnt wearing panties and you can't put one. In the former version, she was wearing one, but you can't remove it either. There are certain features he removed/disabled as well (I know, it's still a test game).
I asked the dev, who responded that yes the panties will come back as an option. He removed them for testing purposes.

Reactions: gamiat

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
That file is a pretty good indication there is a virus.

My downloaded file is: ST-GALLERY-10282020.rar

Any time there is a second mention of a compression in the name, you never decompress that file.

Reactions: Mr. P.
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes