Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Cameliopardolis ; Well they've added some non-interactive animations, such as the minotaur stuff, but we've not had an actual added animation in like 3-4 years. Nor have we had any improvements to some of the really ancient ones that badly need improvements... like most of the goblin ones (ie the ones with their mouths massively agape).

Ninjaperv ; Actually it is much worse that a level reshuffle. Its a level complete rebuild. Since I started following the project in 2018, there has been 6 main maps. It takes a lot of work to redo all that content, each time. Played very different in each of those main maps too. One was even procedurally generated. One had no puzzles. One was all sex and combat, with cool spells. One was bad puzzles and terrible platforming. Etc...

• Sad
Reactions: Buziol

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
tfw you leave a thread for 2 years and comeback and the game is still on alpha 0.2

Does the animation build have any new animations?
I have a build from April 2020 installed but it sounds like mithos just rewrites the same thing like the sunbay city devs

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol and Dilya

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
Cameliopardolis ; Well they've added some non-interactive animations, such as the minotaur stuff, but we've not had an actual added animation in like 3-4 years. Nor have we had any improvements to some of the really ancient ones that badly need improvements... like most of the goblin ones (ie the ones with their mouths massively agape).

Ninjaperv ; Actually it is much worse that a level reshuffle. Its a level complete rebuild. Since I started following the project in 2018, there has been 6 main maps. It takes a lot of work to redo all that content, each time. Played very different in each of those main maps too. One was even procedurally generated. One had no puzzles. One was all sex and combat, with cool spells. One was bad puzzles and terrible platforming. Etc...
The most frustsrating thing is that the version with good spells and procedural maps was the closest this had come to a complete experience imo. It just needed some more content, some achievements for replayability and it would have been fine.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes