Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
so there is really nothing new in this update? someone has an actual changelog cuz it seems everyone is pretty unhappy with this update

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
how's my favorite stagnant game demo doing this year
I'm used to throwing shit at HentaiWriter's excuses to justify bad decision with voiced characters or at Eromancer's scammy development practices...but holy fucking hell, how come that I revisit Meridiana once a year ever since the development started and I feel like I'm in some sort of matrix, with endless dejavu. Please, stop this simulation, it's no longer funny...

Yes, they are one-man team but it doesn't justify the constant running around with the same issues all the time. Game could be a buggy mess at this but it should have some constant pace of development history...not this.

Oct 27, 2017
6 months for literal nothingburger while he printed another 10k cheque

nsfw games really are quite the racket
Every day I ask myself why I'm not promising everything under the sun and delivering none of it for free degenerate money.
Every.
Goddamn.
Day.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I'm used to throwing shit at HentaiWriter's excuses to justify bad decision with voiced characters or at Eromancer's scammy development practices...but holy fucking hell, how come that I revisit Meridiana once a year ever since the development started and I feel like I'm in some sort of matrix, with endless dejavu. Please, stop this simulation, it's no longer funny...

Yes, they are one-man team but it doesn't justify the constant running around with the same issues all the time. Game could be a buggy mess at this but it should have some constant pace of development history...not this.
why did you tag me for this

• Angry
Reactions: gugu and Buziol

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
how can I trigger any scene? The game is definitely 0 clear on how to play it
You have to seduce them. It used to be the E key but I don't think this latest version has it at least I haven't bothered figuring out the new seduction mechanic if there is one. There is a gallery if you just want to see the scenes. Interact with the bed inside the tent in the first area.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes