VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am stunned anyone would call this a completed project. I didn't even realize it was "finished" till I came back to make comment on how abrupt and crappy the work put into the bad ending was. This was with the full expectation of a ongoing game where you see what happens with the rest of the harem and also recieve 'missions' on seducing women for the goddess, all while being on the look out for agents of evil trying to thwart you and bring revenge down on your head. So, obviously this game is not really finished. And if the dev says that it is, it means that someone is being a lazy ass or got tired of making games, or just this one, but its sad. This game has so much potential for a long and entertaining story line.

P.S. This post becomes invalid if there is a Part 2 upcoming. If thats the case I take it all back, except the part about the bad ending being to abrupt, that part would still be true .

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sorcery of Lust Epilogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.11.2019

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Disappointed about how it ended so abruptly. There should be a part 2.

Reactions: cri

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Does the game really end in chapter 7? The game is very good but it ends very suddenly. They were great that a volument 2 comes out, or an alternate game where the slaves are from Lilith, and the Mc forced to watch xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You just gave yourself a perfect reaction to your sig ;)!

This game was CUT SHORT to make way for a batman villain inque spin off them animated series.
Here is hope dev does get some time to add at least a couple of renders and few lines of dialogue for a proper send off to this wizardry taLE;)!

• Angry
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Was just gonna download this... but judging from all the comments on how bad the ending was, i think im just gonna let this one go....

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Was just gonna download this... but judging from all the comments on how bad the ending was, i think im just gonna let this one go....
The game's good.. I started playing it when it was chapter 7, and went all the way through in one sitting, an hour or so later. Came on to see what the others thought of the game, then saw the completed tag on page one, and I thought, naw, it couldn't be done.

The story's good, but it just abruptly ended when the story was getting good.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ivan0089

Jul 1, 2017
While I appreciate the MC not having the typical "gay male model" or "just turned 12" appearance, he's a hairy fucker, and that makes this scene particularly funny :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait wait wait that's just hair?...well shit... I just thought he was a burn victim or something this whole time...o god...:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
wait wait wait that's just hair?...well shit... I just thought he was a burn victim or something this whole time...o god...:unsure:
Funny looking burns :LOL: they would have singed the hairs if he was a burn victim :p

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
damn.. i thought this was a rough gem that with more work (mainly more renders per scene and some anims) would have made a real Diamond. Now i see it was cut short. Damn. Pity the MC body hair wasn't cut short too :( still gets a thumbs up though.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes