VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Both those love birds seem to dream of swinging -> you could lift your feet up and put hands under the knees to hold them up. Lots of people do it.

This simulates that innocent school girl going to the park in the after school period with her girlfriends and swinging and talking about girls. These 2 seem giddy and ready to talk some sweet collaboration. Indulge these sweethearts this small attemt at feeling they could fly / float -> MAGIK!

Happy Gaming!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Nice render quality
+ Starting with episode 3, Diane at least starts looking a bit hotter
+ Stacy from episode 4 looks kinda hot, like the hair
+ Roxanne/Tabitha from episode 5 look good
+ Librarian's alright

+- Why no title screen? :(
+- I found it strange that the intro talks about how terrible their love life was - but all it took to fix it was like 2 choices and she goes along with everything. Not really a conflict, then? XD
+- The girls look a bit better on day 2, probably because of the makeup
+- I did laugh about these, but it's still partially criticism: Every choice text is so damn long. Just go with "Make me salad" instead of all those bible texts aka "I want you to go to the grocery store and find a good piece of salad. Get some dressing too. While you make the salad, I want you to power up the oven and bake me a French baguette which I will indulge in later. Turn off the lights when I..." - get what I mean? It seems like such a hassle, the texts were so long that I sometimes had to re-read the choices a second time to know what exactly the imply and don't imply
+- Just personal preference, not really criticism: I don't really like it when the girls are taller than the MC

- Didn't find Diane too hot. During the sex scenes, both her facial expressions as well as the foot poses in high heels look scary AF and killed my boner instantly
- "She kisses you passionately" - Scene doesn't even change. Disappointing ;/
- Jasmine, the "supposedly" hot best friend, looks like Shinsuke Nakamura
- Again... on day 2... wtf is up with those face poses. MC looks like Donkey Kong during sex
- Amanda is really ugly. There's no other way to put it.
- Please check out the feet poses in DAZ. If you dress a girl in high heels and then use a pose for flat feet, it will totally turn her feet into some scary monster thing. You always have to either use high heel poses or apply the solo foot high heel pose after applying the body pose. There is a scene in episode 4 where Diane watches Stacy give a BJ to MC - and up to that point I thought that Stacy was the highlight of the game. But her feet pose is just off-putting and kills an otherwise beautiful render

In conclusion, I gotta say that I warmed up with Diane and thought she got hotter throughout the episodes. The feet and face poses are awful, and easily the biggest downer about a game with otherwise nice render quality. The storytelling was a bit abrupt and I thought the whole colored eye stuff was just so convoluted and the game could easily work with just a dude banging everyone based on his charms instead of using magic.

I will keep an eye on this, even if it's just to see if the feet poses will be fixed.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
I realy liked the beginning and setting of this game. It started as this realy interesting D/S but sadly it turned into your typical vanilla orgy pretty quickly. Yes the girls call you master, but other then that the game has little to offer in terms of D/s, S/M, training, sessions or the like. Its just "Make the girl call you master and then have lots of normal sex".
Also the game could take some time with its developments. Instead of having 2 choices and then be done, have the characters go through a longer process. Let them make mistakes, slowly getting better at what MC wants. And yes the dude has the magical powers, but who would be so stupid to derive themselfs of the pleasure to properly train your slave ^^

So yeah great potential but for me atleast the game doesnt capitalize on it.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
After reading the reviews I had some expectations, but all I can say is "meh...". Started out OK (Diane's face on the screen introducing her...SCARY!!!) quickly devolved into "Oh...I found a book...Oh, I looked at you sideways...Oh', I now own you, fuck me 10 ways to Sunday...Oh and never mind all the other girls, they just conveniently do the same". Too easy, no actual conflict , nothing to keep my attention. Models arent that hot. MC looks like he has leprosy (is that supposed to be hair?).

Anyway, I would write a review on this but dont know how.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thought it was a pinball game based on the icon in the Latest Updates page, but that's because the book was cut off.
Figured I'd try it anyway....

As someone who doesn't generally get anything out of 3DCG and usually avoids it... this is easily the ugliest motherfucking set of cave monsters I've ever run into. What the fuck.

And if that wasn't bad enough the writing was probably done by one of them, or all of them, at the same time, mashing their heads into some stone machine that churns out Samsung Keyboard suggestions. Jesus.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I think people here are trolling, and I'm not sure why. It's not like these people are the worst you've ever seen in a game like this...
I think some of them work quite well, thank you. Perhaps not as cute as the D from DMD, but this is fine.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Being that ugly is subjective but writing quality isn't I would like to reiterate my previous statement of "this is easily the ugliest motherfucking set of cave monsters I've ever run into. What the fuck." and also add that just about every scene has a bunch of stupid issues. Like floating characters.
But hey if you have no taste you have no taste. Don't even know what DMD is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unless someone else post's ahead of me, i'm working on it.

/Edit: 82.7 Mb. Here is the link:
Since August 9th

Chapter 7 of Sorcery of Lust released

Chapter 7 of Sorcery of Lust released.

Be prepared for the happy gaming any time now...

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes