VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said compressed would be included in the release ... Dev was right ...

Sorcery of Lust is my first game.

It is a visual novel style game. It has MF, MFF, D/s, Mind Control and Corruption.

The game was entirely rendered at 1080p.

Development of Sorcery of Lust is now completed. Chapter 7 is the final chapter. 1,07 GB

This release is also available in a compressed form. The download is much smaller but image quality is also lower. I recommend this for anyone with a slow connection or limited storage. 123 MB

Chapter One of my second game, Midnight's Fall is now available to the public.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why does it say "Completed" ?
That the game is "finished" and no more updates are planned. The later would also be true for the "abandoned" tag.

For my taste the lastest episode seen a bit rushed. Not for the story, but for the scene length, especially for the latest one, before the end.

Reactions: Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017
That the game is "finished" and no more updates are planned. The later would also be true for the "abandoned" tag.

For my taste the lastest episode seen a bit rushed. Not for the story, but for the scene length, especially for the latest one, before the end.
Wait... the game just end like this ? You just "embrace" the godess or sell your soul to the demon ? Really ?
That's disappointing...

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
So confused why this is marked completed. It's not even abandoned either.......the dev has started swapping between SoL and Midnight's Fall quite often. Dev is having rendering issues which was stated in July. Working on a slower render schedule than normal.

EDIT: Facepalm, like why?

Last edited:

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
So confused why this is marked completed. It's not even abandoned either.......the dev has started swapping between SoL and Midnight's Fall quite often. Dev is having rendering issues which was stated in July. Working on a slower render schedule than normal.
Because he said it's completed. It's also on his Patreon that this is the final version

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And another game marked as completed, but in reality was abandoned.

In this case here, just adding a short epilogue and one or two sex scenes in the last chapter would have been enough.

But "I embrace the goddess" and then it's over? That's no real ending.

arms99

May 11, 2018
And another game marked as completed, but in reality was abandoned.

In this case here, just adding a short epilogue and one or two sex scenes in the last chapter would have been enough.

But "I embrace the goddess" and then it's over? That's no real ending.
I agree, it would have been nice to celebratory orgy after he embraces the goddess or something. As far as this update goes a single screen saying "the end" would have been just as satisfying as what we got.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry folks. I had no end of trouble getting this chapter out, it was over a month late.

There are a number of reasons that I ended it.

1) I was deeply dissatisfied with how the last couple of chapters went and was running out of good ideas and did not want to just do a series of "girl of the chapter" releases.

2) The size of the uploads was becoming a big problem.

3) I had actually intended to end it after Chapter 6 I had an idea for Chapter 7 building out of that so I did it but was not happy with how it turned out.

I do appreciate those who support my work and hope that with my attention centered on Midnight's Fall for the next several months they will receive better quality material.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry folks. I had no end of trouble getting this chapter out, it was over a month late.

There are a number of reasons that I ended it.

1) I was deeply dissatisfied with how the last couple of chapters went and was running out of good ideas and did not want to just do a series of "girl of the chapter" releases.

2) The size of the uploads was becoming a big problem.

3) I had actually intended to end it after Chapter 6 I had an idea for Chapter 7 building out of that so I did it but was not happy with how it turned out.

I do appreciate those who support my work and hope that with my attention centered on Midnight's Fall for the next several months they will receive better quality material.
could you at least add an epilog or like an orgy at the end? currently the ending is not an ending and feels insanely rushed or fuck even a "they all lived happily ever after the end" would feel more satisfying than the current ending

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes