VN Ren'Py Completed Sorcery of Lust [Epilogue] [DignifiedPerversion]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Mmm, I like. The story is fairly minimal, but well written, and it's refreshing to see a guy who is both a strong dominant and a nice guy. There's some irony that the guy who finds the magic mind control book already has a pair of highly submissive girls in love with him, and it's a welcome change from the horny 18-year-old virgins who usually find those.
Also, I like the latest chapter, not having anyone new enslaved is different but it works well. There are quite a few ways to make adding new girls interesting (how about a girl with a fetish for mind control finding out about him and begging to be enslaved, for example), but being open to stories about a magic man with a harem doing things other than taking more girls opens up a lot of options.
That's a good idea actually. I have an idea for chapter 7 but I may try something along those lines in chapter 8.

BTW perhaps I was being too subtle in the early chapters. I tried to imply that the two girls were submissive and in love with him at least partially because of his power even before he found the book. I guess the flashback didn't get the job done.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Just to let my fans know that I have released chapter one of my second VN, Midnight's Fall. I do not have permission to create topics here so I'll just direct interested parties to my Patreon.

I hope you enjoy.

If someone with the appropriate permissions does create a topic for the game please let me know. I do answer questions and read all criticism.

Reactions: Canto Forte

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Just to let my fans know that I have released chapter one of my second VN, Midnight's Fall. I do not have permission to create topics here so I'll just direct interested parties to my Patreon.

I hope you enjoy.

If someone with the appropriate permissions does create a topic for the game please let me know. I do answer questions and read all criticism.
I would think you could get the mods to give you the needed permissions and a dev tag if you message them about it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I hope you enjoy.

I like the new game too. I'll go into more detail when it gets it's own thread.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Just to let everyone know, It seems that there will need to be a public release before I can create a topic for Midnight's Fall so I'll get that done in late June.

Thanks for your support and I'm glad people are enjoying the new story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Midnight's Fall is a superheroine corruption story.

Genres would be comic book, female protagonist, corruption, MF, FF, group sex, big breasts, anal and probably others as I develop the story.
Just the thought ... be prepared for the incredible cradle of resistance mega-mind adventure of the midnight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy sorcering the lust in the mean time!

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Just started with this game. So far normal models, nothing really special or out of the box type.

But why the creator picked this male model is beyond me. He looks like he hasnt showered in years. Plus he has bruises everywhere. But ok.....

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I always thought it would be funny in a mind control story if the actual thing he was using wasn't genuinely working, all it was doing was giving him the confidence to actually chance his luck, and it was his confidence that was helping him to get away with it

I like this game though, well done to the dev

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Is this the world of dwarves or something? Guy's feet dont even reach the ground. Girl is barely taller than the couch. Posing seems very rigid and hard too.
264418_apologizing.png

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes