Ren'Py Sorrow of Rebirth [v0.5] [Pepega]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SOR_cover.png

Overview:
Ever felt like you want to change your position in life? Felt like if life treated you unfairly and you don't deserve it? Well, how about to experience the rebirth? Get yourself in the position of teacher with cute girls all around you, as this is what you truly deserve!

In Sorrow Of Rebirth you'll witness Ezra, the 24 year old man, who becomes a teacher by miracle and now is surrounded by nine cute girls (and more in the future!). Will he get the best out of this position? Will he use it to his advantage? Only one way to find out!
(All characters are 18+ unless stated otherwise).​
Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Pepega - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

6KFY9u.png D90ZMP.png RAoYRP.png TltC3Z.png xEvmfU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

devastator123

Jun 2, 2021
Could someone tell please what software is used to make these character models and scenes? I have seen the same 3dcg anime-like models on a few games now and would like to know what it is.

Last edited:

hilom

Oct 28, 2022
nice renders and a decent start, needs a run through a spelling checker tho, theres a spelling mistake in the first scene ('philosophy') and i saw a few more ('cholocate' in choccy mik)

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Edit: actually playing this one now, i can see it takes as much inspiration from the general formula of LiL as it does from Sensei Overnight, definitely off to a good start, both solid games.
Actually I expected a lot (A LOT) more comparisons with Sensei Overnight and I think it is obvious why. The game will strive into a different directions, but for now it is what it is.

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Will the game have a harem(I hope so) or ntr(I hope not)?
For harem I can say that you will have option to have relationships with multiple girls at the same time and some of the relationships will have "sharing" (not exactly Harem content, but it's something close)
As for NTR part, main character can't be cucked by another male. However, one girl being NTRd by a different one? Maybe, maybe not.

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Critique/feedback: Some scenes felt overly short and you could work on having more varied and natural posing and facial expressions, the girls felt a bit stiff and vacant.
I'm trying to improve the length of events, trying to find the "golden middle" where events are neither too long nor too short. Same goes for natural posing and facial expressions, so expect better of it in the future (although male posing is hard)

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
nice renders and a decent start, needs a run through a spelling checker tho, theres a spelling mistake in the first scene ('philosophy') and i saw a few more ('cholocate' in choccy mik)
I have in-built Scrivener checker and also grammarly installed (not the best checker, I know), but as you can see some typos and spelling mistakes still slip in

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Is this another "I really want to be like Doki, but it's really just click on one of 6 locations to get the +1 interaction point with the disgustingly underage character. All while trying to scare the user with a flashing light" Type of game?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes