Ren'Py Sorrow of Rebirth [v0.5] [Pepega]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Review

1. Game Play: 1/5 (what game it plays more like a sandbox kinetic novel like it does not know what it wants to be)
2. Story: 1/5 (no story not even a summary)
3. Writing: 1/5 (dry.. I mean bone dry. I can't even get into the dialogue it's just boring and uninteresting)
4. Audio: 2/5 (has some music)

I've deleted it.. there is nothing interesting in the game it is not even average. Title is appropriate you will feel sorrow for wasting your time on it.
Why didn't you create an actual review to protect the rest of us from this blatant rip off? :D

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
It would be nice if requirements in the journal event hints are crossed off or somehow marked if you already have them. Just had to spend 5 minutes going through the journal and manually ticking off quests. (see attachement). Would love if that part could be automated.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Ok done.

The game flow itself is mostly trial and error until you hit the events.

So far there are two events with non-sexual nudity (tits) and that's it.

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
So with all these creepy-teacher simulators and their copious love interests characters sort of blend together after a while, but isn't Ai just Mori from Sensei Overnight, like exactly? Unless she is Mori from SO, which is theoretically possible.

So far this is a decent start, but it needs something to separate it from the pack eventually.
Ai is basically my version of Mori and I don't hide it. At the very beginning of development, the goal for the game was completely different, I wanted to make something more satirical about "Isekai into a sensei with mystery" genre. I noticed how SO and LiL have some similar concepts, and not in genre as a whole, but concepts like "athletic girl with claustraphobia", "mc having a niece", "meme girl working at cafe" (yes, Rin is pretty much different from Kio, but if we really narrow it down they have some similarities).
Over time I've decided that I want to make something more than just a small satire on similar concepts, but I've kept some things.

Back to the topic of Ai, on the first glance she and Mori are just red-haired tsunderes, but if we look deeper they're different. In the future Ai will have similar to Mori scenes and place in main character's life, but it'll become different somewhere around end of chapter1 - Start of chapter2

Reactions: BanditoMarito

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It would be nice if requirements in the journal event hints are crossed off or somehow marked if you already have them. Just had to spend 5 minutes going through the journal and manually ticking off quests. (see attachement). Would love if that part could be automated.
I'll make hints for the completed events to be crossed out in 0.4

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Boy, Yami sure is an unhinged little psychopath who really should be in prison.
Tired Protagonist™ being unusually defacto forgiving by virtue of a lack of concern is par for the course, but pleading for forgiveness after the fact from a girl who put a knife to his throat for nothing more than calling her a little girl because she looks like a little girl is just kinda bitch tier.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Compressed Unofficial Android Port [v0.4 - 470 MB]

Download
:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android Port By Naxle

Reactions: Thy4nd

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SorrowOfRebirth-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorrow of Rebirth [v0.5] [Pepega]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
jesus christ this game needs a no sex warning...how you going to have a vaginal sex tag when the most you get the whole game is to see a couple pairs of tits that aren't even in the same room as you let alone interacting with you? I want to like this game, maybe i'll come back in 5 years when the MC MIGHT get a handy.

Edit: I wouldn't even be mad if the sex tag wasn't there...then again I wouldn't have played it yet and dev wouldn't be getting bitched at for lying to me.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes