3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Who do you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Meh...if you're making superpowers game... At least give Mc some power.. And why the fuck MC is such a crybabt..and what's with those fucking names...

• Angry
Reactions: bip77 and MAD6999

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
After reading this, then i am glad that his games died.
Sounds to me like he couldn't get the other writer to help him unless they added NTR, so he did what he had to do to keep that game going.
But, why be butthurt about it? There are plenty of other games to go play. If the dev starts doing what you don't like, simply quit supporting them, unfollow the thread, don't play their game...very simple, actually.
But, people either whine that the game isn't what they particularly want (and everyone wanting different things, and arguing in the threads about what the game should and should not contain..as if the dev can please everyone).
The devs are doomed either way they choose.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Sounds to me like he couldn't get the other writer to help him unless they added NTR, so he did what he had to do to keep that game going.
But, why be butthurt about it? There are plenty of other games to go play. If the dev starts doing what you don't like, simply quit supporting them, unfollow the thread, don't play their game...very simple, actually.
But, people either whine that the game isn't what they particularly want (and everyone wanting different things, and arguing in the threads about what the game should and should not contain..as if the dev can please everyone).
The devs are doomed either way they choose.
That usually happens when your promises are worthless

performant

Aug 21, 2022
would you have loved the NTR they decided to add? (after many promises of not doing so XD )
  1. With character models this esthetically pleasing, I, for one, would've loved ANY content, be it NTR or not.
  2. I'm neither an NTR lover nor a hater, but even if I loathed NTR to death, it wouldn't really bother me if it's avoidable. Heck, avoidable NTR would even add to the whole experience as the risk would create suspense and realism, leading to deeper immersion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12345431

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
what is the meaning of incest patch i saw it most of the games what will happen if i install it ?
exactly what the name says and also if u dont even know what the term means im pretty sure u dont belong in this site lol

alihan17

Jul 16, 2023
exactly what the name says and also if u dont even know what the term means im pretty sure u dont belong in this site lol
i know but what changes i dont know that without playing a game and im downloading them too slow so i asked for that reason

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes