3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Who do you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I started the game but stopped immediately because a Female character was mentioned as not being in the game yet and there is no multiple protagonist tag. I've read the forums for clarification and I am still confused. I just need an answer from the developer "YES or NO" whether this game has multiple protagonist because I will not invest my time into it without a definitive answer. The game has my interest and the renders are beautiful but I don't play games with more than one protagonist because it ruins the immersion. I would also like clarification about Lesbian scenes being optional, as in never happened, as opposed to being skippable.
I really want to try your game but I am just waiting to hear from you.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I started the game but stopped immediately because a Female character was mentioned as not being in the game yet and there is no multiple protagonist tag. I've read the forums for clarification and I am still confused. I just need an answer from the developer "YES or NO" whether this game has multiple protagonist because I will not invest my time into it without a definitive answer. The game has my interest and the renders are beautiful but I don't play games with more than one protagonist because it ruins the immersion. I would also like clarification about Lesbian scenes being optional, as in never happened, as opposed to being skippable.
I really want to try your game but I am just waiting to hear from you.
In this game, you either play as a male character OR as a female character.
There are no lesbian scenes in the game

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
In this game, you either play as a male character OR as a female character.
There are no lesbian scenes in the game
You do realize that you have the Lesbian tag listed in the planned tags and that is what I am referring to. If I play the male MC I do not want my LI's ever involved with each other. I don't mind if you put the lesbian content in place for others who want it as long as it is 100% optional for those of us that don't want it.
If on the other hand I am playing the female MC I don't want to see a dick in the game and I will want a Lesbian only path available for her.
I've played several really good games that have created this scenario very well when they gave us the choice between a male or female MC and several horrible games that forced content people didn't want on them. I ask now because I don't want to get invested in your game only to get surprised later. The key is giving your players a chance to choose which fetishes they wish to experience. I have learned to ask.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
You do realize that you have the Lesbian tag listed in the planned tags and that is what I am referring to. If I play the male MC I do not want my LI's ever involved with each other. I don't mind if you put the lesbian content in place for others who want it as long as it is 100% optional for those of us that don't want it.
If on the other hand I am playing the female MC I don't want to see a dick in the game and I will want a Lesbian only path available for her.
I've played several really good games that have created this scenario very well when they gave us the choice between a male or female MC and several horrible games that forced content people didn't want on them. I ask now because I don't want to get invested in your game only to get surprised later. The key is giving your players a chance to choose which fetishes they wish to experience. I have learned to ask.
Don't worry, I don't know when this game will see a sequel or if it will happen at all.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Male Domination, Virgin, Handjob, Harem, Lesbian, Titfuck, Slave, (The list is not final)
Are any of these tags optional? I am fine with all of them except the lesbian tag. I never want my Li's sexually involved with anyone else whether they have a cock or not. Too many developers assume that if there is a harem that it has to have bi-sexual Li's. I don't mind if it is optional so that I don't have to have it but those that do want it can have it. I am interested in playing your game but I just don't want any surprises. I am asking before I play and get attached to the characters.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wall of text sorry.

Maybe I am a room temperature IQ midwit but the story is f'ing confusing lol. The poor grammar doesnt help. The font is weird, at least include a few options including a default standard one. Add a background text box since for some scenes, particularly the end scenes are really hard to read since the text blends with the background so well. The story pacing is moving at the speed of light. Everything seems disjointed and convoluted. From what I can tell about whats going on, the story does seem good and grand but the execution is poor. There are images missing and a lot of info dumps and with no built in function to review peoples profiles and revealed information so far, you are forced to just memorize it all, and hope you do forget while playing or when you return after several months for the next update. Some of the sounds are weird, random animations halfway into it are awkward. The scenes and set environments are also just odd, particularly at the beginning with the school and police station. The interactions between characters and the way they act and their logic for their decisions dont make sense. The world building is way to thin. There are a lot of examples I can give but really its just easy to point to the entire game. Also, please just use the regular save location for save files. Most people back that one folder up that has everything in it. Keeping it in the game folder makes it easy to lose when you delete the game, since most people also play numerous game all of which take up a lot of room they need to delete finished games and they will inadvertently delete their saves thinking they are in the default location when they are not.

I hate remakes and reworks but to be honest this would be a good candidate for one.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Now the game does not have these tags, but if you're talking about the future, I'm not even sure when I will be able to give this game a second life =(
I am sorry to hear that. I haven't tried either of your games yet because of that. I've asked in both if some of the tags are going to be optional because if they aren't then I am not even going to try our your work because I've only spent my time and money on those that make all kinks optional. Your games do look interesting so I'll check back from time to time to see what you have decided to do.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I am sorry to hear that. I haven't tried either of your games yet because of that. I've asked in both if some of the tags are going to be optional because if they aren't then I am not even going to try our your work because I've only spent my time and money on those that make all kinks optional. Your games do look interesting so I'll check back from time to time to see what you have decided to do.
Sorrow and The Curse of Joy have no "lesbians" tag, if that's the one you were worried about, you can safely start playing

• Red Heart
Reactions: FREE04

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
abandoned why ?
The dev and the new writer for his other game were on about adding ntr to their other game and he got alot of hate and backlash for it as he had previously promised he would never add this content this has upset the dev so they have basically given up and deleted all links and abandoned both games they were making.
If you check out the The Curse of Joy thread u will see what i mean tho mods have disabled replies at the moment

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
The dev and the new writer for his other game were on about adding ntr to their other game and he got alot of hate and backlash for it as he had previously promised he would never add this content this has upset the dev so they have basically given up and deleted all links and abandoned both games they were making.
If you check out the The Curse of Joy thread u will see what i mean tho mods have disabled replies at the moment
That's sad. I wasn't really a fan of the lesbian-NTR but I liked the rest of Sorrow and especially the rewrite that removed that content.

Reactions: battali0n

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
That's sad. I wasn't really a fan of the lesbian-NTR but I liked the rest of Sorrow and especially the rewrite that removed that content.
The joy thread yesterday was just full bloodbath
Some f95zone members can really be sensitive
Also the ntr content in Joy was fully avoidable but ppl were angry because dev said he would not add ntr but then added optional ntr

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Also the ntr content in Joy was fully avoidable but ppl were angry because dev said he would not add ntr but then added optional ntr
I guess the lesson here is to not promise shit you are not going to deliver. And if you are going to do that, expect the criticism that comes with it. I missed all the shitstorm but how bad did it have to be to make him quit both games and have that thread locked, damn. I doubt he quit because of some dudes talking shit here though, it is probable he had trouble with his patreons/supporters. It wouldnt be the first time sudden ntr killed a game, I still can't believe the shit in Lewd Island, and how they had to abandon and then give a rushed ending because of it.

Last edited:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The mod needs to put a note in the joy thread that the devs gutted the game.
I downloaded JOY and all the content is gone.

It was already locked by the time I found the thread, right after it was marked abandoned.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes