Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Multiple protagonist" is something of a misnomer, and I can't think of a game here that was successful using multiple POV (which is what this is) vice having a protagonist and tell the story through him/her.

Multiple POV works fine where the author wants to keep the audience emotionally at least one step removed from the story. GRRM and JRRT do this well, but it takes many books to pull it off. For games, that's not a luxury and author can afford. Better to decide who the protagonist is and tell the story from that character's POV. Multiple-POV may make things easier in the short term (because the author doesn't have to explain how the protagonist comes across some specific knowledge), but it's much less interesting to write and far, far less interesting to play.

I'd advise the author here to pick a protagonist now, while still early in the story, then figure out how to convey knowledge to the protagonist and hence to the player.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5
Size 266 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
2 questions...
Is the "multiple protagonist" tag correct (=forced to play multiple protagonists) or the typical mess (=different protagonists available)
Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
2 questions...
Is the "multiple protagonist" tag correct (=forced to play multiple protagonists) or the typical mess (=different protagonists available)
Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?
Hi!
1. Indeed, there is a multiple protagonist in the game, but in this version of the game this is not expressed as clearly as in the subsequent ones, now there is an acquaintance with the world and immersion in the story itself.
2. Yes, one of the storylines will involve only the relationship between the girls, but it will only be in the next updates

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
ggflo95.jpg

Hi all!

The material for the new addition is almost ready and I decided to post it in an amateur translation (With the help of a Google translator) so that you don't wait too long, after some time the update will be re-uploaded in a professional translation.

In this update, 1 full storyline of the 1st episode will be available, there will be 7 storylines in total in this episode, but this will only be available in the next updates. I plan to post the entire 1st episode with all the storylines by about the end of January.

The game will be divided into 6 episodes. Have a nice time of day to everyone!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dyhart

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
ok so the main protagonist is male or female and its male and female domination or female female domination?
ALL this is present in the game. it all depends on what kind of storyline you are going through, in one of the storylines the main character is a man and he can dominate women, in the other you will have to play as a woman and dominate men \ women. But keep in mind that not all of this is done in the current version of the game

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Wow! Thx you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
guys, if you like my game, then you can always go to my patreon, there you can see additional information and stay tuned :)

Reactions: MrBenny
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes