LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.3] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 210 MB - Sorrow-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 1,17 GB / 175 MB - Sorrow-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
ALL this is present in the game. it all depends on what kind of storyline you are going through, in one of the storylines the main character is a man and he can dominate women, in the other you will have to play as a woman and dominate men \ women. But keep in mind that not all of this is done in the current version of the game
So there isn't a storyline where u are a man and u can be dominated by women or i'm wrong?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I've played this game during a few minutes. It seems to be interesting, and graphics are nice. But I was a bit puzzled when I was asked to choose a name for my character, as I didn't even know if it was a woman or a man, but maybe I've missed something. What confused me the most is that, though English isn't my native language either, the text is in the most awfullest English I have ever readed. :D

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I've played this game during a few minutes. It seems to be interesting, and graphics are nice. But I was a bit puzzled when I was asked to choose a name for my character, as I didn't even know if it was a woman or a man, but maybe I've missed something. What confused me the most is that, though English isn't my native language either, the text is in the most awfullest English I have ever readed. :D
I understand you, but so far the translator does not have time to translate the entire text xD

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes