• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
is there a reason the .sh file is not included in the usual Win/Linux build?

by leaving it there it allows people to run it without having to use an .exe and use wine or lutris etc.

To be honest, I don't know.
I'll try to figure it out by the next update, thanks for the info!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you so much for the kind words!
I'll be sure to point out the creator of this addition.
If it's no secret, what render is on the wallpaper? xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like perspective themes, a city at night, space, fantasy, I'm sure I will find more in your game that I can use. ;)
I have a fear of encountering this is in real life :eek: (Nyctoteraphobia)

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I'm adding update 0.35f with bug fixes for a more comfortable game

add .sh file to lin/win build
Fixed all crashes
Fixed a bug with image resolution in the gallery
Slight translation correction

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, I watched the trailer vid. The English is typical Russian English. Not the absolute worst kind (you can probably understand everything), but it definitely has that stilted and terse dialogue, with the grammar issues here and there. I think the concept and the setting is pretty cool. I can see that the story might be quite interesting, but for me, I will wait until the script is checked out by a competent Editor. Good luck.

Reactions: LustFight

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just a quick heads-up: the entries for MixDrop and Workupload got mixed up (Win <-> Mac), and you may want to change 'Win' into 'Win/Linux' as it's a PC distribution (now).

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Just a quick heads-up: the entries for MixDrop and Workupload got mixed up (Win <-> Mac), and you may want to change 'Win' into 'Win/Linux' as it's a PC distribution (now).
All fixed and posted, thanks! <3

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
sg6.jpg

Hi! Did you find out whose blood is on her cheek yet? If not, come play in the new update!

How do you like the map? I like it very much :)

If you find any bug, just press ignore, you can continue to play, also, if it is not difficult, write about it here or in discord, it helps me a lot in the future!

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.4] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 233 MB - Sorrow-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 198 MB - Sorrow-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Sorrow [v0.4] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 233 MB - Sorrow-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 198 MB - Sorrow-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Thank you! Hehe :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
LustFight
There is far too much randomness in the game. Especially with the poor english translation. It's very difficult to determine what's going on, where to go, and what options are available at any given point/choice. If the little plaque in the upper left hand corner is intended as a hint it is FAR too vague. You need either a much better hint system or a walkthrough. You need a quality translator. I'm debating whether or not this needs a sandbox tag, it certainly doesn't have the typical structure of a VN.

Please don't take this as an indication that I don't like your game. It's technically sound in terms of imagery, sound, etc. I think it shows a lot of potential, but it lacks context for the player to make meaningful decisions.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes