Who do you like best in the prologue?

• Rafflesia Yudi

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2020
I tried to give it a shot, the renders look really well done, but as a few mentioned, the English translation is nonsensical given how the plot is trying for something far more deep than a traditional date sim VN. If a proper English translator/writer is attached to the project and gets a story/dialogue that makes more sense (less fever dream-like) I think this one could go far.

Good renders, solid music, but the translation makes it DOA for me so far. I'll check back on this one after a few updates as I know that the dev is looking to improve the translation (from the front page).

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I tried to give it a shot, the renders look really well done, but as a few mentioned, the English translation is nonsensical given how the plot is trying for something far more deep than a traditional date sim VN. If a proper English translator/writer is attached to the project and gets a story/dialogue that makes more sense (less fever dream-like) I think this one could go far.

Good renders, solid music, but the translation makes it DOA for me so far. I'll check back on this one after a few updates as I know that the dev is looking to improve the translation (from the front page).
I am more than happy to proof read and and make changes where this is necessary in the script. I cannot speak or read russian, so I cannot translate into English. However if the developer was to work with me, and give me his translated script, I can work on it, so it does make sense. However this would mean that the developer must speak English and work with me, to create a game that actually makes sense for English people.
If the developer wants to contact me he is welcome to do so, however my impression is that the game is initially being developed in Russian and he is using a Russian to English translator, however if this was case, the translation would be good. This is why I believe a online website translator is being used. I do not expect I will be contacted, but he is welcome to contact me if he wishes.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
LustFight
There is far too much randomness in the game. Especially with the poor english translation. It's very difficult to determine what's going on, where to go, and what options are available at any given point/choice. If the little plaque in the upper left hand corner is intended as a hint it is FAR too vague. You need either a much better hint system or a walkthrough. You need a quality translator. I'm debating whether or not this needs a sandbox tag, it certainly doesn't have the typical structure of a VN.

Please don't take this as an indication that I don't like your game. It's technically sound in terms of imagery, sound, etc. I think it shows a lot of potential, but it lacks context for the player to make meaningful decisions.
Thank you very much for your opinion on the game.... I have plans to improve the system of hints and help the player with the story... I'm working on it, hopefully by the next update it will be ready! Thanks again!

Reactions: UncleFredo

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

Thank you! I promise that in a few updates the quality of the translation will be much better!

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I am more than happy to proof read and and make changes where this is necessary in the script. I cannot speak or read russian, so I cannot translate into English. However if the developer was to work with me, and give me his translated script, I can work on it, so it does make sense. However this would mean that the developer must speak English and work with me, to create a game that actually makes sense for English people.
If the developer wants to contact me he is welcome to do so, however my impression is that the game is initially being developed in Russian and he is using a Russian to English translator, however if this was case, the translation would be good. This is why I believe a online website translator is being used. I do not expect I will be contacted, but he is welcome to contact me if he wishes.
Wow! You really want to help? If you want, you can go on discord, I'm almost always online!

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I love you xD

Reactions: RPDL

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
the Lonly route where you encounter Clava and Sora ends quite fast when you "stay" as well as going into the cave. Please hire a translator, I switched on the unread text option because I had problems trying to figure out what was being said. Other than that, great renders and animations, just wish we got to know some of the characters more, like the one who kicks you in the face then dies a few scenes later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
the Lonly route where you encounter Clava and Sora ends quite fast when you "stay" as well as going into the cave. Please hire a translator, I switched on the unread text option because I had problems trying to figure out what was being said. Other than that, great renders and animations, just wish we got to know some of the characters more, like the one who kicks you in the face then dies a few scenes later.
When you click "Stay" starts root Sorrow, it has not yet been done, so it's so fast :)
And in the cave, too, there is another root that is not yet made

Yes, the problem with the translation is in progress, by the next update will be better, yes, and with this character (Ressa) will be additional content in the future.
Thanks for the kind words! It means a lot to me!

Reactions: Azsouth

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
English must seem weird to you, where some words are pronounced the same way but are spelt differently. My own language, French, is perhaps even weirder :D. For instance "sot", "saut", "seau", "sceau" have the same pronunciation, but different meanings.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
English must seem weird to you, where some words are pronounced the same way but are spelt differently. My own language, French, is perhaps even weirder :D. For instance "sot", "saut", "seau", "sceau" have the same pronunciation, but different meanings.
Yeah, my language has a lot of those words too, I'm just used to seeing "Root" written a lot in the Visual Novels I've played, so I decided to write it that way myself xD

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
обложка.jpg

Made the final cover for Episode 1!

Spirit of Desctruction is currently in development. I hope to have an update out by March 3-5! Next, I'll finish what's left in "Lonly"!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Spelt" is actually wheat. "Spelled" is what you were probably meaning. English is definitely weird. But, for past tense of most action words/verbs, it is ended with "ed" instead of "t", in the majority of situations.
"Through" and "tough" and "dough" are words that are spelled the same but pronounced different. It makes me laugh a lot.
I tease people often about not knowing "their, there, they're" differences, but it's understandable how they can get confusing.

• Haha
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes