• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
"You feel like you are rapidly leaving the forces". I keep downloading every update because of the renders, hoping that the translation would have greatly improved. That's how far I got this time before my head started to hurt. I imagine it meant something like "you feel your strenght(or life maybe) quickly fading" or something along those lines. I don't mean to bash on the game, but it is a real struggle to try to understand what is meant to have been said. (much like reading my comments, I'm sure) Hopefully the translation will keep getting better, so that it would do justice to what I hope is a good story.

Btw. I do hope we will get to fuck up our murderer instead of being forced to be all like "well in the end you did me a favor by killing me, and all is forgiven" and shit like that. Way too many games already with protagonists who can't hold a grudge.

Aaaaanyway nice renders, bad translation, some sweet revenge maybe pretty please?
Ahahaha, I have huge plans for the Astra Yanwang! (our killer) and the player will have complete freedom of choice. Not for nothing in this update in the hallucinations (after talking to the psychologist) she herself (Astra) said that you will have a choice: Believe, or go your own way.

By the way, one of the next updates (Route Sorrow) will be with Astra Yanwang. Just like Route Spirit of Destruction with Rose Fengshen, Route Lonly with Gardenia Leishen or Route Chrysathemum Chansi with... Si xD

You can definitely have fun there.

btw, thanks for your opinion of my game! I'll try to make sure you enjoy it a lot more in the future <3

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
So what Version is posted here? Because the version I downloaded says v0.5 but if you go to the About page it says it is v0.4.

Reactions: LustFight

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The trailer caught my attention, also the synopsis, as soon as I finish a game I have pending I plan to play it.
Quick question: Could you tell me approximately how many hours of gameplay there are currently? It seems to have a good story.

Btw, I noticed that the gifs in the OP are in a low resolution so I improved them a bit if you want to change them, it would look more attractive with a better resolution, although if that resolution is intentional you can omit my comment about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The trailer caught my attention, also the synopsis, as soon as I finish a game I have pending I plan to play it.
Quick question: Could you tell me approximately how many hours of gameplay there are currently? It seems to have a good story.

Btw, I noticed that the gifs in the OP are in a low resolution so I improved them a bit if you want to change them, it would look more attractive with a better resolution, although if that resolution is intentional you can omit my comment about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! If you get into the plot and read all the dialogues carefully, I think you can dive in for 2-3 hours.

Just in case I warn you before, that now in the game is not the best English translation, so that.... It's possible that "Translate translation" in your head may also take some time xD

Thanks so much for the gif! I was just about to fix them all and add new ones, wonderful!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi! If you get into the plot and read all the dialogues carefully, I think you can dive in for 2-3 hours.

Just in case I warn you before, that now in the game is not the best English translation, so that.... It's possible that "Translate translation" in your head may also take some time xD

Thanks so much for the gif! I was just about to fix them all and add new ones, wonderful!
Great :) Translation is really not a problem, I've been playing MNL for years, that game even if you play it in its native language is broken : P
I will leave my review in a few days when I have the opportunity to play it.
cheers

Last edited:
  • Love

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Great :) Translation is really not a problem, I've been playing MNL for years, that game even if you play it in its native language is broken : P
I will leave my review in a few days when I have the opportunity to play it, greetings.
cheers
I will wait for that moment! I hope you enjoy my game. Thanks, it means a lot to me <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Friends, version 0.55 is available in early access for $10 patrons and higher

pal81.jpg

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
The renders are great. The character designs look great. The animation is good. Looks like there are paths. The story might be good? I dont know because the grammar is...oof. Also please add an 'animated' tag in this game. It will help alot for exposure. I myself mostly filter with 'animated' tag. Found this by accident when filtering with 'male domination' tag. I dont know how you will, but you have to improve the english writing in this game. Good luck.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The renders are great. The character designs look great. The animation is good. Looks like there are paths. The story might be good? I dont know because the grammar is...oof. Also please add an 'animated' tag in this game. It will help alot for exposure. I myself mostly filter with 'animated' tag. Found this by accident when filtering with 'male domination' tag. I dont know how you will, but you have to improve the english writing in this game. Good luck.
Thank you! I try to improve English a little bit with each update <3

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I will leave my review in a few days when I have the opportunity to play it.
cheers
There is a new update, it's time to try the game :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.55] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 1,87 GB / 314 MB - Sorrow-0.55-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 1,83 GB / 279 MB - Sorrow-0.55-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes