• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Anyone know how to lower the opacity on the text box?
I installed the universal transparent textbox mod which works for nearly all renpy games but for some reason doesnt work on this one....

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Anyone know how to lower the opacity on the text box?
I installed the universal transparent textbox mod which works for nearly all renpy games but for some reason doesnt work on this one....
A special mod is built into the game. When you press J the dialog box interface disappears, when you press K it returns

Reactions: The ArcKnight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Tried to open this game in JoiPlay but damn app closing after few mins.
I'm so curious about next events, maybe in this update mc will die :KEK: ;)
I have question for Dev: where is fan signature, do you made any sigs?
Fan sigs can bring more fans..
Don't expect large portions of content in intermediate versions xD

Signatures... I haven't thought about it yet, I'll see what I can come up with today

Reactions: Boobs Lover

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Don't expect large portions of content in intermediate versions xD

Signatures... I haven't thought about it yet, I'll see what I can come up with today
I know what you mean. I've already started creating the signature animation xD It will be ready today

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Great! Now post some arts on blonde, brunette, superpower girls appreceation threads. But be careful, i've been banned pernamently for promoting my friend's game too much :KEK:

Sorry if i offended you with my previous comment, i want make this game big and wanted to help you.
That's okay! Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Great! Now post some arts on blonde, brunette, superpower girls appreceation threads. But be careful, i've been banned pernamently for promoting my friend's game too much :KEK:

Sorry if i offended you with my previous comment, i want make this game big and wanted to help you.
Signature ready.

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
It's my opinion that this has a lot of potential. The models look fantastic, but I have a very hard time following just what the heck is going on. The story seems to be moving extremely fast and with a lack of explanation as to who the heck you are, or just what the hell is going on in general. The blame for that is partially due to the English translation being really bad, there's no other way to say it and I'm really not trying to be rude. Having choices is very nice and helps it feel more in-depth, I'm all for that instead of a simple linear path. I was very confused as to why clicking on an area (on the map) set up a nonstop dialog with characters I couldn't understand well, nor really know despite the effort in the current translation, and then boom, I'm dead with no way to know what lead to me just dying. No really, everyone was non-stop talking then I just die for seemingly no reason, without a choice to stop it.

Here is an example of what I mean by my confusion about how the story "speaks" for english readers. (again I don't intend for this to be rude)

Current Story English example- Glass juice of tables sits orange in a kitchen. The sky is rain and you are the turn. You throat quivers, suddenly fear, lots of fear, so much fear that you not glass drink. (character then promptly dies).

In this scenario, I have no idea what is going on nor why I just died, much like what actually (can) takes place in the story, mind you all it's poorly translated but not quite as I have portrayed it in this example.

Example of proper translation- There is a glass of orange juice on the kitchen table. You are very thirsty, a cool glass of juice would help alleviate your dry throat. But is it wise to drink a glass of juice you did not pour?

Pretty safe to say there's some orange juice on a table and your character is thirsty.

I'll be watching this one, hope to see you improve further!

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
It's my opinion that this has a lot of potential. The models look fantastic, but I have a very hard time following just what the heck is going on. The story seems to be moving extremely fast and with a lack of explanation as to who the heck you are, or just what the hell is going on in general. The blame for that is partially due to the English translation being really bad, there's no other way to say it and I'm really not trying to be rude. Having choices is very nice and helps it feel more in-depth, I'm all for that instead of a simple linear path. I was very confused as to why clicking on an area (on the map) set up a nonstop dialog with characters I couldn't understand well, nor really know despite the effort in the current translation, and then boom, I'm dead with no way to know what lead to me just dying. No really, everyone was non-stop talking then I just die for seemingly no reason, without a choice to stop it.

Here is an example of what I mean by my confusion about how the story "speaks" for english readers. (again I don't intend for this to be rude)

Current Story English example- Glass juice of tables sits orange in a kitchen. The sky is rain and you are the turn. You throat quivers, suddenly fear, lots of fear, so much fear that you not glass drink. (character then promptly dies).

In this scenario, I have no idea what is going on nor why I just died, much like what actually (can) takes place in the story, mind you all it's poorly translated but not quite as I have portrayed it in this example.

Example of proper translation- There is a glass of orange juice on the kitchen table. You are very thirsty, a cool glass of juice would help alleviate your dry throat. But is it wise to drink a glass of juice you did not pour?

Pretty safe to say there's some orange juice on a table and your character is thirsty.

I'll be watching this one, hope to see you improve further!
Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot to me! About the translation, I agree. But by the end of April there will be a full new English translation, a friend of mine from America is helping me with the translation now.

So I hope you'll like it even more when it comes out and know what you died of hehehe

Btw! About the integrity of the picture and the overall understanding of the story. Only 2 storylines out of 6 have come out so far, and no finale. With each new storyline a bunch of content is added and a bunch of answers to different questions, so I think it's hard to understand anything specific at this point, but I can assure you that closer to version 1.0 the puzzle will come together into a bigger picture. For example until Spirit of Destruction (v0.5) was released, there were some MC life stories not known, as well as some spoilers that I just won't post here xD And this will happen after every major update, so.... Just have to be patient :) But I think the most attentive can still understand the whole story, too bad only at the moment English is really bad. Let's wait for April 22

Last edited:
Reactions: MrEight
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes