• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Lmao, well in a game you should be able too. I don't know how easy or hard it would be, but if possible, the MC's tool definitely needs an upgrade.
I guess I should just delete this screenshot, because there's basically nothing wrong with his dick. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Vertius

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I guess I should just delete this screenshot, because there's basically nothing wrong with his dick. Thanks for the tip!
I wouldn't say nothing is wrong, screenshots 1,4,5 for example show a very distinct pencil shape which is kind of funny, but hey, if you're happy with it then all the power to ya. Thanks for responding. It's nice when dev's are active in the community, even with criticism.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I wouldn't say nothing is wrong, screenshots 1,4,5 for example show a very distinct pencil shape which is kind of funny, but hey, if you're happy with it then all the power to ya. Thanks for responding. It's nice when dev's are active in the community, even with criticism.
Ahah. I just now realized what you mean by "Pencil," I hadn't noticed that before, but I'm fine with it. You're just not the first person to write about his dick xD

Oh. Thank you! You gave my game your time, that means a lot to me. Being active is the least I can do.

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
I almost 2 years here and I never seen your game. u know why? The preview picture is Ill say looks strange and name also, that thing is very important to attract ppl since a tons of game launching here every day, it's easy to miss. look at these previews in the most popular games, clear background, visible girls, high quality picture, 1-6 girls that are made in high quality again, so u can see these faces without even clicking on it, but what u did, is just one big word in the middle of screen "Sorrow" and purple background where I can't see a thing. So what I usually think- "ohh another "cheap" VN game, not worth even clicking on it".

Why I'm saying this? your game looks good itself, decent story, good animations, nice renders, frequent updates how I see, it sad that game like this going nowhere, just 8 patrons, seriously? You definitely deserve much more.
Wish u the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustFight

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.8] [LustFight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,86 GB / 405 MB - Sorrow-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,82 GB / 370 MB - Sorrow-0.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I almost 2 years here and I never seen your game. u know why? The preview picture is Ill say looks strange and name also, that thing is very important to attract ppl since a tons of game launching here every day, it's easy to miss. look at these previews in the most popular games, clear background, visible girls, high quality picture, 1-6 girls that are made in high quality again, so u can see these faces without even clicking on it, but what u did, is just one big word in the middle of screen "Sorrow" and purple background where I can't see a thing. So what I usually think- "ohh another "cheap" VN game, not worth even clicking on it".

Why I'm saying this? your game looks good itself, decent story, good animations, nice renders, frequent updates how I see, it sad that game like this going nowhere, just 8 patrons, seriously? You definitely deserve much more.
Wish u the best.
Thank you so much for such a thorough response in the thread. I hadn't thought about it before, I thought the preview was very good. But thanks for the advice! I will try to change the previews as soon as possible. <3

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Sorrow [v0.8] [LustFight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,86 GB / 405 MB - Sorrow-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,82 GB / 370 MB - Sorrow-0.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Thx you <3 I've been in love with you for half a year now. xD

• Love
Reactions: "CJ"
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes