• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I gave you an example of a niche, they are extremely one but still easy to catch up with for most people.

I don't know, maybe if you finish this game. Can try reusing assets to create a new game with a new plot. See if it works.
It doesn't matter to me how many patrons there are. The most important thing for me is that the player likes my game. You say very strange things.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
It doesn't matter to me how many patrons there are. The most important thing for me is that the player likes my game. You say very strange things.
I would like to see you secure 2000-5000 USD per month. I've seen many games stop developed since either low patreons or high patreons (milking, milfy city)

p.s: really waste your skill if you stop developing the game.

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I would like to see you secure 2000-5000 USD per month. I've seen many games stop developed since either low patreons or high patreons (milking, milfy city)

p.s: really waste your skill if you stop developing the game.
Well... I'd want that, too xD.
But it requires a lot of work, to do a lot more and better than we have now. I'm on my way to that.

Reactions: blastwave2k

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I've started a poll on patreon on the topic of the next storyline finale. Only available to patrons. (For update 0.96.1)
Снимок.JPG

Reactions: m1st3r1

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
i cant gauge these updates i like it when devs or who ever puts hours of gameplay can ppl help me buy telling me?
I haven't checked how much time it takes to gameplay in a long time, I think it's about 4-6 hours now

upd: Uh sorry, You said about the new update. I think it takes about an hour.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Character is adorable, I like leishen/seo-yuan, but not quite following the story though, especially with so many paths develop in the same time, hard to know which is the main story, just wait for the future update that contain her scene.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Character is adorable, I like leishen/seo-yuan, but not quite following the story though, especially with so many paths develop in the same time, hard to know which is the main story, just wait for the future update that contain her scene.
Thank you! The main storyline is the one that came out with this update. The others are just as important, they reveal the story from different angles.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
didn't u say u disabled harem mod for the time being like 1 or 2 updates ago?
"Temporarily removed ALLFUCKER mode" so did u switch it on?
Oh, that's what you were talking about. Not yet. I'll turn it on in the future. I'm having trouble with it.

Reactions: jh78

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
didn't u say u disabled harem mod for the time being like 1 or 2 updates ago?
"Temporarily removed ALLFUCKER mode" so did u switch it on?
Most likely this mode won't be there anymore, but instead I'll make a storyline that doesn't follow the story. There you can just pick up and fuck the girls you want.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I downloaded the game and thought it would be fun and compelling and while the plot is great, the gameplay just fell short of the mark. the built in walkthrough and the actual game choices don't line up. also the constant interjections from funny just makes it forced. please fix these things and hopefully at some point, it won't feel like we're secondary characters

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this a game where you switch between male and female protagonists, or do you pick male or female at the beginning? And if you pick one or the other, is the female protagonist path lesbian only, or is there dick, too?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I downloaded the game and thought it would be fun and compelling and while the plot is great, the gameplay just fell short of the mark. the built in walkthrough and the actual game choices don't line up. also the constant interjections from funny just makes it forced. please fix these things and hopefully at some point, it won't feel like we're secondary characters
Thank you! I'm working on it.

Reactions: odino and Arcane666

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Is this a game where you switch between male and female protagonists, or do you pick male or female at the beginning? And if you pick one or the other, is the female protagonist path lesbian only, or is there dick, too?
From the start of the game you play as a man. In one of the storylines there will be an opportunity to start playing as a woman. I don't think there will be any cocks in this mode

Reactions: odino
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes