broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made an android port v0.8

Last edited:
Reactions: LustFight

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
I love the look of the art, and the environments are good so far; but I can't really keep playing if the spelling and grammar is so poor. I'm guessing the creator's first language isn't English? It seems like they just put the Russian version through Google Translate. 9/10 for the look, 1/10 for the story. Such great potential--maybe hire a translator or someone to clean up the script.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I love the look of the art, and the environments are good so far; but I can't really keep playing if the spelling and grammar is so poor. I'm guessing the creator's first language isn't English? It seems like they just put the Russian version through Google Translate. 9/10 for the look, 1/10 for the story. Such great potential--maybe hire a translator or someone to clean up the script.
I'm working on improving the English in the game. Thanks <3

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

(cut)

ScriptError: could not find label 'lonlylove3'.
I got a similar error but a different missing label. Traceback attached-I-hope

I did the following: went to lake & met lonly; somehow upset her; went to the 2
forests, then to the bridge & then got the error. Please any advice?

later: I am having difficulty trying to insert traceback

View attachment traceback.txt View attachment traceback.txt

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I got a similar error but a different missing label. Traceback attached-I-hope

I did the following: went to lake & met lonly; somehow upset her; went to the 2
forests, then to the bridge & then got the error. Please any advice?

later: I am having difficulty trying to insert traceback

View attachment 1883293 View attachment 1883293
Oh, this is my mistake. I'll fix it for the next update

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I tried to like it, I really did.
But I don't think I can slog through this 'story' if its going to go on like this.

I started out by picking a random location [what is even the point since it looks like you're supposed to see it all anyway? might as well be linear story.] and ended up finding "Lonly". Then I spent the next 5-10 minutes trying to pay attention to the most painfully boring and banal 'conversation' that two people could have, including the weather, things they don't remember but do remember because its in their genetics [this is illogical], bath water and finally this all culminated in an exchange that makes no sense and Lonly gets offended by something and then retorts with some word salad "Poor man, they humiliated him. You still melt in your bath." ... I don't have a clue what happened in this whole dialogue, I don't know what either of them were talking about, I don't know what the offensive remark was and I don't understand her reply.

So far nothing interesting has happened and I don't care about either the MC or this "Lonly". I have no desire to know anything more about either of them.

After all that I decide, lets give it one last try and go in the opposite direction ...

Screenshot_1.png

Its like it can read my mind.

Screenshot_2.png

Huh ...

Screenshot_3.png

Bruh ... for real, its reading my mind.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I tried to like it, I really did.
But I don't think I can slog through this 'story' if its going to go on like this.

I started out by picking a random location [what is even the point since it looks like you're supposed to see it all anyway? might as well be linear story.] and ended up finding "Lonly". Then I spent the next 5-10 minutes trying to pay attention to the most painfully boring and banal 'conversation' that two people could have, including the weather, things they don't remember but do remember because its in their genetics [this makes no sense], bath water and finally this all culminated in an exchange that makes no sense and Lonly gets offended by something and then retorts with some word salad "Poor man, they humiliated him. You still melt in your bath." ... I don't have a clue what happened in this whole dialogue, I don't know what either of them were talking about, I don't know what the offensive remark was and I don't understand her reply.

So far nothing interesting has happened and I don't care about either the MC or this "Lonly". I have no desire to know anything more about either of them.

After all that I decide, lets give it one last try and go in the opposite direction ...

View attachment 1891872

Its like it can read my mind.

View attachment 1891875

Huh ...

View attachment 1891878

Bruh ... for real, its reading my mind.

View attachment 1891879

View attachment 1891880
xD Thanks for the extended opinion! I'm working on a better translation and will post a fully checked English translation in the next updates

Reactions: Udayana

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
DOWNLOAD SORROW 0.9 FOR 10$+ PATRONS

09186.jpg

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm working on a better translation and will post a fully checked English translation in the next updates
Thanks to you. This story is rather complicated; even if one knows what saṃsāra means, it would help if dialogues were clearer.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
The animation and render is good. But not the mainstream game, and the niche is too hard to grasp, hard to get many patreons I thinks.

Some niche

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The animation and render is good. But not the mainstream game, and the niche is too hard to grasp, hard to get many patreons I thinks.

Some niche
Thanks, but what does this game have to do with mine? I don't see anything in common from the description.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks, but what does this game have to do with mine? I don't see anything in common from the description.
I gave you an example of a niche, they are extremely one but still easy to catch up with for most people.

I don't know, maybe if you finish this game. Can try reusing assets to create a new game with a new plot. See if it works.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes