• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who do you like best in the prologue?

• Rafflesia Yudi

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
I am aghast that LF stop his games, imao good games. So i hope he will maybye comeback and if not, i can understand this. I hope he is ok. greetings

Reactions: mrcmd69

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are three games circulating around the many pantheons and goddesses of this game world,
so the lore is rich and the episodic nature of the games could keep you glued to a slow
satisfactory gaming adventure for some time, easing into the different scenarios.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go, this is the original, episodically dragging players through different pantheons and dymensions to accentuate all sorts a different scenes and hotties:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorrow-v0-96-2f-lustfight.101135/
Then you might try the remake, see where you got your lore right or wrong:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorrow-rebirth-v0-99-lustfight.136900/

Alas, there is the deffinitive story, with the closure arks somewhat attempted:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-joy-0-1-lustfight-siker.130068/

Game your way through some fun times.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Thx, i know the games because i am a fan of Lustfight`s games , i talk a lot with him about the game and i like his games, first it was a surpised, the game sorrow was not like other games and the story with much surpised and the art of the game very good imao.

skwkskw

Aug 6, 2022
Ahah, I didn't understand who you were talking about at first. Well, yes, they have something in common, but Sybil seems too kind to Rose. I didn't know about this model.
why you disbanded the discord? will you update joyday and sorrow?

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
It is simple: If people read before playing the game about the game some peoples must not play the game.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Wow...always good artwork, thx, i really appreciate your pic ;-)

Just saw the vid my friend, wow...amazing. hope you are ok ;-)

Last edited:

Faisallore

Jun 12, 2019
FFR, every game thread on this site will have the gaming engine it uses next to the game's title (the purple [Ren'Py] in this case). It makes it generally easy to determine. The only exceptions are if it's not one of the most commonly used ones: Ren'Py, Unity, Unreal Engine, Flash, or HTML. So things like Tyrannobuilder would be listed under "Other", as would other less common or less known engines.
Thx man.

But my statement was wrong. I want to know 3d software he used

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thx man.

But my statement was wrong. I want to know 3d software he used
Not sure if LustFight will keep visiting this site or not. If so, though, he might respond. I normally might assume Daz3D, but the characters in this are so different from what I always see in other games that I assume the assets themselves at least are from very uncommon sources and/or heavily modified by the developer. But I know next to nothing about this, other than that I really liked it (and Joy, BTW) and now unfortunately both are dead.

Reactions: LustFight

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Not sure if LustFight will keep visiting this site or not. If so, though, he might respond. I normally might assume Daz3D, but the characters in this are so different from what I always see in other games that I assume the assets themselves at least are from very uncommon sources and/or heavily modified by the developer. But I know next to nothing about this, other than that I really liked it (and Joy, BTW) and now unfortunately both are dead.
I hope LustFight come back or work on his games, it is a shame that after the shitstorm about no ntr in his games he make the decision stop work on the games . I hope he think about this and come back , shit of the shitstorm and the poor peoples how not think bevor posting comment, if they not like the story or the game nobody force they to play the game, it is a sick world.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes