• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who do you like best in the prologue?

• Rafflesia Yudi

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Like I said many months ago a lot of Paths
With every update, no matter how big, it will seem very small and meaningless
The story of the game would have been great if there is one path with choices and adventures with some of the girls you meet
now they look like short stories in one game
Unfortunately it would have been great and I feel sorry Because the dev he is doing a great job There are games that are much shorter and worse than this, but they attract more audiences than this game maybe you should rework the story and stay with one male protagonist And female protagonist(Ps I don't like to play with female protagonist I don't feel connected with her) But it's your game and good luck
I really don't want your effort to go to waste
If I were to review the game 2 star

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Guys, text me if you want to try the BETA test of the Sorrow remake. It's already done. I'm sending it to my friends so they can rate it and tell me what I could add.

Reactions: Juv3

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Well, crap. You force everyone to see Astra's mask? What is this, The Ring?! Seriously, though, I love your animations. You do an excellent job of them
ahaha Finally someone noticed the mask. Thanks you <3

although now I worry about what might happen to Chrysanthemum Chansi. :oops:
Not a big deal, except that she opened her eye with the words "Lunar Key - Shadow Intervetion" while looking at the MC

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ahaha Finally someone noticed the mask. Thanks you <3
To be fair, I noticed before but I haven't felt forced into doing anything yet so wasn't aware I was in an illusion she created.
Not a big deal, except that she opened her eye with the words "Lunar Key - Shadow Intervetion" while looking at the MC
Yeah, these girls don't mess around. When they decide to do something, they do it very big and very scary.

Reactions: LustFight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What engine is this?
FFR, every game thread on this site will have the gaming engine it uses next to the game's title (the purple [Ren'Py] in this case). It makes it generally easy to determine. The only exceptions are if it's not one of the most commonly used ones: Ren'Py, Unity, Unreal Engine, Flash, or HTML. So things like Tyrannobuilder would be listed under "Other", as would other less common or less known engines.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Guys, please help me out here, I mean, the women are hot, sexy and gorgeous, and the animations are top, but I don't understand shit about the story ?
What is happening here and what am I supposed to do ? :unsure:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Guys, please help me out here, I mean, the women are hot, sexy and gorgeous, and the animations are top, but I don't understand shit about the story ?
What is happening here and what am I supposed to do ? :unsure:
Thank you. Wait until the weekend to play the Sorrow remake. There the plot is as accessible and clear as possible

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am very sad to see that this won't be continued at least for now, but I always felt this that LustFight has talent and even if it's not for a long time I will support them, and I had taken a break from the game at v0.4 and came back to it recently and even though the story had changed so had many other things and I loved! it from what I saw. I will be playing Joy which is the game they are working on now but until I finish it for Me Sorrow is the main game :love:. Great work and I really hope to see much more from you LustFight. And for anyone else that feels they are making really good work I would suggest supporting them as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am very sad to see that this won't be continued at least for now, but I always felt this that LustFight has talent and even if it's not for a long time I will support them, and I had taken a break from the game at v0.4 and came back to it recently and even though the story had changed so had many other things and I loved! it from what I saw. I will be playing Joy which is the game they are working on now but until I finish it for Me Sorrow is the main game :love:. Great work and I really hope to see much more from you LustFight. And for anyone else that feels they are making really good work I would suggest supporting them as well.
That's true that this is abandoned, but the story and game isn't really: https://f95zone.to/threads/sorrow-rebirth-v0-99-lustfight.136900/

Reactions: Behappy69
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes